Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options

Replies

• RumpusP
    RumpusP Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nah. My one Easter Candy passion was/is the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Egg that I'd get once a year. Since going vegan a few years back that's no longer an option and I haven't found a fools-me substitute yet.

I do, however, still have a vegan chocolate Han Solo in Carbonite bar that I haven't opened that Chael got me for Christmas. Maybe I'll have a small piece of that.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    no will not be having any manufactured chocolate, but i am going to make some really delicious low carb coconut flavoured chocolate.. just as good and guilt free
    So, where do you get non-manufactured chocolate?

You manufacture it. Using a process.
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I broke down and ate a 1 1/2 oz dark chocolate egg, and I can't tell you how good it was!:wink::drinker: :blushing: :devil:
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm goin to eat everything, but in moderation. I'll eat the big Easter dinner and all the candies, but I'll be eating decent portions of the dinner and I'll be eating the candies over a good span of time, not all at once. A couple of candies a day will be fine :) I'll definitely be tracking though to make sure I don't go crazy.
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This baby has my name on it this weekend:

Salted+Caramel+Easter+Egg+Sandwich.jpg

I so want one of these. Salted caramel has become my best friend!
  • sophiej43kitty
    Options
    Oh yes! I bought my malteaser easter bunny egg weeks ago and I can't wait,
  • aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate all the time. Will likely eat a bit more than usual with the kids tomorrow :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I have already, and I'll most likely continue to do so. ^-^
    That being said, I'm also making sure I get all my important proteins and everything first, and I am portioning out the sizes, but hey - the only way to prevent yourself from going crazy is by treating yourself! I notice for myself if I try to deprive myself of wonderful seasonal treats, I'll just binge on less delicious sweets later to "make up for it" :P
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate Easter, but had some Ghirardelli 86% with a tbsp of PB this morning. So good. :drinker:
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    YES!! I bought some in the US several weeks ago and have them just WAITING for it to be Easter!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I have bought myself a Rocher rabbit...because no one will be buying me any eggs.
  • katz41
    katz41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i've got a milk chocolate egg from aldi but if the mini chocs in it are anything to go by im not missing out!! i'm disappointed as i usually like aldi's chocolate
    think i'll stick to my choccy bars!!
  • kentermom4
    Options
    Well since i am the cook and all-yep-and Easter dinner too !!!! But it will be dark chocolate and maybe a peanut butter n chocolate egg and I am having a chocolate covered marshmellow bunny with my coffee.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: you guys all make me smile~!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: My fitness pal~!!!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate on a daily basis, so yes. XD But since my next Hell-With-It Day is set for April 1st, I'll probably indulge on Easter and just make the next 10-day stretch an 11-day so I can enjoy all the yummy stuff my hubs is making.
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I took an itty, bitty nibble from my grandson's Reese's peanut butter egg. I won't eat a chocolate egg....I'd rather have a small piece of the carrot cake my daughter is bringing tomorrow!!!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I already have. I might have to nip some of my meals down to accommodate the calories but I do it. I also exercise like a fiend these days so I can burn them off. So I allow myself a lil once a day. Just to keep my sanity. lol.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    This baby has my name on it this weekend:

Salted+Caramel+Easter+Egg+Sandwich.jpg

I so want one of these. Salted caramel has become my best friend!

There is this cafe at the mall where I live that serves salted caramel gelato... OMG! It is an amazing flavor. I run the mall to burn them calories before I consume just one scoop of it. :)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I just had sugar free candy...