Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options

Replies

• mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    temptation for you all.................

shutterstock_26063332.jpg

This actually made me not want one. I had a creme egg a couple years ago after not having one since I was a kid and I thought I was going to be sick. I hated it.

Likely not eating any but if I do I will have no guilt. Been to the gym 3x this weekend and done the 30 day shred 3x I have earned it. I will log whatever I eat and enjoy!
  • Tenchi59
    Tenchi59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had one small Russel Stover sugar free chocolate egg and that's it for this year.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole solid milk chocolate rabbit already :(

Then I ran a 5k to make up for it.
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm actually drooling at the thought of tucking into my Easter Egg.. my hubby went and got it a month ago.. drove miles to get my favourite.. I'm ridiculously excited about it truth be told.

Not mad on Cadbury's creme eggs anymore, they hurt my teeth :grumble:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't care for chocolate (neither does my tummy) and I find Easter goodies too sweet for my taste.
  • officernorton
    officernorton Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nope- ill choose a few hard boiled dyed Easter eggs instead. ;).
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    nope, bought just enough for my daughter and that's it.
  • linsrae1
    linsrae1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Slight indulgence! The best way to maintain health all the time is to treat yourself sometimes! I can have serious issues if I don't let myself have some kind of treat every now and then (like...don't eat any sugar for weeks and then eat several pints of ice cream type serious issues). So, instead of not having anything for Easter and then in a week eating several bags...I'll have a few pieces and then it's all good

Plus, I've noticed if I have really good, dark chocolate I only need a few pieces to feel like I've had a great treat. The richer and yummier the treat the less I can make myself have :-)

great question!
  • ItsmeLeahh
    Options
    I will be substituting a hard boiled egg for my Cadbury creme eggs this year. :)

If someone suggested I substitute a hard boiled egg instead of a chocolate egg, I'd be like "bish please, ain't happening."

This ????
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I will probably eat 1 or 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. They are 90 calories so as long as I stick to eating only a few, I should be okay.

I even tested myself this week to see if it's possible for me to stop at just 1 or 2. I bought some Double Stuff Oreos (my all time favorite junk food) and have been able to limit myself to 2 cookies every so often compared to half a package in one sitting. So I think I've gotten my self control down and should be able to handle a few pieces without going overboard.
  • cheshire29
    Options
    No candy for Easter, just delicious brunch with bottomless mimosas :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Traditional in my family for one that's locally made so fitting one in until gone but sadly I'm finding the one I got too sweet so maybe not next year
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    No, because I don't trust myself at this point.

I might treat myself when I get below 100 pounds.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I will eat ALL THE CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS.
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    yes... I will still stay inside my goals for the day though...
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate nearly everyday. I had some Peeps last night and have more stashed in my pantry for another time. I'm curious to know if the Butterfinger Eggs are any good and plan to pick some up when they are on clearance on Monday!
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Preview.jpg
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Will I eat a chocolate easter egg? You bet!! It's sitting in my kitchen waiting for tomorrow - and I'm going to eat the packet of mini eggs in the packet with it. It'll be a day on maintenance if I'm careful - yum!! :love:
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I indulged myself in those lindt chocolate balls where the middle literally melts in your mouth. So good! But the whole package is gone and I'm done with the treats for spring break.