April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• missyrussell81
    missyrussell81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm currently 207 and would like to be at 192 by the end of April. Oh I'm 31 and 5'6.
  • CherryAppetite
    CherryAppetite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, every1 ^_^, My name is Porsha and i would like to be atleast 5lbs lighter by the end of April....Im in for a challenge...I bn feeling alil discouraged cuz the weigh is not falling off like i thought it would
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Count me in, 2 weeks ago I was 130 lbs, however I got married last week and have only just got back from my honeymoon. I know I've put on weight but won't weigh until Tuesday. I think I am probably about 134/135 by now so I need to lose my wedding holiday weight so depending on how much I weigh depends on how much I need to lose. I would love to get to 126 lbs but it might take me until may. I will repost my weight and goal weight on Tuesday.
    Good luck everyone. xx
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I currently weigh 305, 5'4" tall and want to loss 8-10 pounds by the end of the month. I didn't read all the posts, did you start a "group" for this so we can look under the Groups heading to post daily?
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    By the way, I am 46 and 5 ft 1. xx
  • PaulaR11
    PaulaR11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Snowflake, I'm thinking spring! and hoping to be able to get out on my bicycle soon!! I've been fluctuating! Down 8 to 10 pounds. Then up 8 to 10 pounds!! I infuriate myself!!!! It happens when I get busy and don't plan my food or even track it. I want to be down to 180 by April 30th. That's 14 lbs and I know that's pushing it, but with getting out to exercise I can do it if I stay disciplined and plan my food ahead of time each day. Let's keep each other accountable!
  • mamashel
    mamashel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!. Need the motivation. I am 5' 4" and weigh 212.8. Goal by the end of April is to be 198 (puts me in "one"derland).
  • missylbaize
    Options
    I just recently made it to the double digits in weight loss - 10 pounds. I'd like to lose another 4 this month.

So that's 145 current - 141 goal
    5'4" and 35 yrs old
  • PaulaR11
    Options
    I sent a message but don't see it, so I did something wrong? Any way, I'm in!! I could use the motivation. Summer's coming and I can't hide under sweaters much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PaulaR11
    Options
    I want to get back down to 180 by the end of April. I'm 194 now. I know that's pushing it, but I gained 9 lbs this week sitting in conferences and living on junk food!! With Spring peeking it's head in, I'm hoping to bve able to start biking too. I do really well "IFFF" I take the time to plan my food for the day in advance.
  • snowflake266
    Options
    Hi!!! its me again.I have created the challenge but I am not sure about creating a group, because I have to invite 90 people :noway: or can i do the group and people will join it?
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i'm in for losing 5 pounds!!
  • vivaldirules
    vivaldirules Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Process, Process, Process! Every day in April, I am determined to meet my goals for exercising and eating. Whatever comes from that, comes from that. Process is all. Yesterday and tomorrow are irrelevant.

One hour vigorous cardio (running or elliptical) 5 or 6 days per week with no back-to-back rest days. Twenty minutes strength/flexibility exercises at least 4 days per week. Eating every meal and snack thoughtfully with a target of 1500 - 1600 calories daily. Gratefulness.
  • katerinacreta
    Options
    i'm in too!!!!!!
    i'm 1,62 and my current weight is 73kg,i want to loose 5 kg till 30 April.
  • jademarriott94
    jademarriott94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! im 5ft4 and 127 lbs. Aiming to be 123 by the end of april!!
  • deedee85
    deedee85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im in 5`5 234 looking to lose 10 lbs through april
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I've lost 20lbs since January, but I have a ways to go before reaching my ultimate goal. I think setting short-term goals are a great incentive for the big picture!

I'm 5'10", 44 years old, and currently weigh 201lbs. I would like to lose at least 8lbs by the end of April -- would ultimately like to see another 10 gone, but I'm being realistic! LOL

I can't wait to see everyone's progress!! :)
  • Th1st1me4sure
    Options
    Hello :) I am new here. Can I join ur challenge? I dont weigh cos I am aiming to build muscle tone while ditching the fat. I do however have a tape measure and so can use my measurements.
  • anaduffy
    anaduffy Posts: 74
    Options
    hello I'm 5'5" 237.6 want to be under 230 by April 30th
  • myonlystrength91
    Options
    I've just joined today so this is perfect for starting tomorrow! I will weigh in tomorrow