Top 10 Tricks Based on What Worked for Me ( -40lbs 5'7 31)

Options

Replies

• sidkrose
    sidkrose Posts: 35
    Options
    Great tips! Thanks a lot :)
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking out the time to let everyone know what worked for you! amazing job!
    Great list!!!
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you for the great tips!!
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Very helpful thanks
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So great to hear real-life, detailed tips from someone who has succeeded! Best of all, these are all totally doable. Thanks for posting!

Absolutely AGREE and I'm printing your post as I speak. I already do about a third of them but the rest are pure gold!

Let me add frozen shrimp from Wal Mart. An entire bag 12 oz is 400 cal. Cook with garlic and crushed red peppers and tiny bit of oil. Scrumcious.
  • josiepena82
    Options
    thanks great information i will give it a try!
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great tips! Filling up on low-cal foods like veggies is my favorite. Other people can lose weight by being hungry if they want to, but I'll pass.
  • spencedurnwald
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, great tips.. Going to try some for sure..

Great job on the loss btw!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • betsyk73
    betsyk73 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! And thank you so much for sharing. Having just started my weight loss journey and very little personal knowledge in the subject, these are exactly the kinds of things that I need to read.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    like!!!!!
  • selfmedicated2
    selfmedicated2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So great to hear real-life, detailed tips from someone who has succeeded! Best of all, these are all totally doable. Thanks for posting!

Let me add frozen shrimp from Wal Mart. An entire bag 12 oz is 400 cal. Cook with garlic and crushed red peppers and tiny bit of oil. Scrumcious.

Ohhh, that's one I haven't tried before - and I love shrimp! Thanks!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    wow
  • michay
    michay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thank you :-)
  • kenna44cat
    kenna44cat Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I also like a lot of volume in my eating and hate to feel hungry. Goes way back, I know. Thanks for your post. It was very helpful. I think I'll get a carton or two of those organic egg whites and make some veggie omelettes. I find the same with protein, it really fills me up. Tomorrow I'm having 1/4 head of roasted cauliflower with Parmesan cheese for lunch. Did have four mini chocolate animals on Easter for 270 calories and three little chocolates with caramel in them for 160 cal. Dessert was fruit. No stuffing or potatoes this Easter. Got through it, and thanks for your post, it came along just in time.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    Great post...just the extra motivation I needed! Thank you x :flowerforyou:
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thanks for your tips :)
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    This is a great post! Thank you so much. I've been at this for three months now and have not dropped a single pound or inch, and while I know I'm not going to give up, it's nice to know there is a success story out there.
  • lqichick
    lqichick Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank's.
  • merinabullock
    Options
    Awesome. Bump