April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• YouTarzanMeVeganJane
    YouTarzanMeVeganJane Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im in i wanna loose 9 pounds by the end of the month! this month i only lost 7......i wanna weigh 135 by the end of April :smile:
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in:) I weigh 276.4 currently and want to be 265.4 by the end of the month! I ben losing 3-5 lbs weekly so this I feel is doable:) Good luck everyone; you can do anything you set your mind to:)
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to join, a challenge would be perfect. I am currently 171.8lbs and hope to be 165lbs by the end of April. I am 5ft 5 and a half :)

Please feel free to add me anyone so we can do this challenge together.

If you create a group, please post a link so we can join :)

I've just posted a new pic of my progress so far on my profile too!
  • PaulaR11
    PaulaR11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter Everyone!! Remember to make wise choices!! and maybe take a walk after your big meal?:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! This sounds like a good thing to do for accountability. I'm currently 198 lbs and looking to weigh 190 by the end of April.

Here's to our coming success! :drinker:
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    I plan to get to 139 pounds by the end of April. I'm totally doing this! CW: 143.6 Height: 5'5"
    Good luck with your goals everyone!
  • BeautifullQuee
    Options
    Im all ears!!! and im all in..i started my healthier living journey last month..im 24yrs old 5'4 my SW was 230 even...ive been working so hard and eating sooo much better my CW in only a month is now 221 thats 9lbs down and man more to go..my goal is to be 170lbs by "Christmas 13"...im pretty sure i'll be able to do this...lets #EatClean #TrainHard and get results..stay blessed!!
  • atthebeach08
    atthebeach08 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just did my "weigh in" this am and 169 and I'm 5'4.My goal is 164 end of April.Sounds easy enough after reading all the posts and some wanting to lose 8 to 10 pounds.For me though it seems to be either I lose inches or weight not both.I have been stuck at 169 for a month now but lost 2 more inches,so gives me some hope.
  • LameezJ
    LameezJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 160cm, weight 71kg wanna be 68kg by the end of April! Good Luck everyone we can do it :D
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    I am in
    H -5,9
    CW -202
    End of April challenge weight 194
  • laurarichardson0613
    Options
    I am in!! Current weight 185 want to be 179 at the end of April also height is 5'2 . Have been doing 30 day shred and 30 day squat challenge and logging everything so hoping to lose 6 and be under 180.
  • pinkperfume
    Options
    I have a HUGE goal, but honestly I would love to go from 169 (now) to 155 by the end of April. Impossible, I am sure, but it is my goal, none the less.
  • styckgyrl
    styckgyrl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh 210.9 now,am 5'7", and plan to weigh 202.9 by the end of April. Can't wait until May out of the 200's!!!
  • VicBurrows1
    VicBurrows1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1 today!!!
    I have organised my food for the day so there are no surprises and I have booked in the exercise to be done (gardening and a walk)
    I am going to go out for a run now - it won't be long as I am just starting but everyone has to start somewhere right?

Good luck everyone.
    x
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    172.6 start for me this morning, heading in for a 12 hour shift will walk the pup when I get home.. goal to be 162 by the end of April..

have a blessed day everyone
    Laurie
  • MonicaW1988
    MonicaW1988 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! :-)

I am 5'5 and currently weigh around the 60kg mark but it fluctuates everyday, I would love to get into the late 50s mark by the end of April so hopefully 59/58kg.
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    hey guys,
    im in, i need to challenge myself, i really want to loose 4-5 kilos this month ;)
  • baroqueviolin
    Options
    OK! Great way to start the month! I'm bouncing around from 186-184...have been stuck for awhile! Desperately want to be under 180 by the eom. I'm 5'6" and 49!
  • frog_friend
    frog_friend Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am 248 now and want to weigh 238 at the end of April. Feel free to add me
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to loose at least 10 pounds by the end of April. Ready.....set.....go!! :smile: