30 day shred start 1th april 2013?

Options

Replies

• purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good question...how is everyone going to log this?
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I log it as cardio but input my burn from my HRM.

Day 7 today and my weekly weigh in and measure. Well im a 1lb down ( not bad as its tom) and have lost 1+ 1/2 inches ( inch from waist 1/2 from hips) in them 7 days.

Can tell im getting used to it as my calorie burn is going down, bring on level 2!
  • juicydragon
    Options
    Just finished level one day one. Had a trouble with the jumping jacks and the exercises that I had to jump off the floor. I have foot problems and the pain in my foot is nearly unbearable while doing these but i do walk in place when these are happening and do the arm movements. Hopefully by the end of level one I will have a little more strength in my legs to be able to complete these a little more successfully. But altogether a good work out.
  • dpaddy591
    dpaddy591 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 today. Day 1 & 2 were this past Thursday and Friday. I THINK I did slightly better today. I feel like I lasted longer and was able to get through all of the cardio although I do it slower then Jillian. I had to put down the weights twice and just move my arms. I wish I had 3 lb weights. The first time I didn't use weight and concentrated on the moves since I am so uncoordinated.
  • mdudra
    mdudra Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in.. I don't think my schedule will allow me to shred everyday but I will aim for 5 days a week and continue to eat healthy.

Also have a goal to lose 10 lbs this month but MORE importantly INCHES which 30DS absoultely will help with! Please add me to your group. Happy shredding everyone!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have had a terrible week last week as far as getting exercise in. But we are fixing that this week.

My plan is to do a couple routines. I will do 30 DS each day. In addition to the Shred, on Mon, Wednes, & Fri doing my dumbbell weight routine. Tues, Thurs, & Sat doing Jillian's Cardio DVD.

If I can't stick to this plan I will at least do the Shred and the weight routine.
  • mtrahan78
    mtrahan78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting today...made a list of goals for me to accomplish this month. 30DS is one of them. Measurements and pictures when I get home, and I off I go after that. I wish everyone success in the next 30 days.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started today. Will be doing 4-5 days a week along with walking and walking/running with the jogging stroller
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. :)
  • kerri55345
    kerri55345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • alkonost0
    alkonost0 Posts: 22
    Options
    L1D1 went ok.. sort of :P But I did half of the 30DS before so I knew what I was getting into
  • Th1st1me4sure
    Options
    Well...just finished Level 1 Day 1 of The 30 day Shred....kinda! Had to improvise because I dont own any weights, ended up holding a bottle of Treseme conditioner in 1 hand and a large cellotape dispenser in the other XD. Did the whole thing tho and actually found it suprisingly easy...not sure if I shud b concerned that it wont work :s Bring on Day 2 :D
  • spiritamanic
    spiritamanic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1! I'm down!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day too. My God. Halfway through I was already cursing at Jillian :)

I only have 5 lb hand weights, so didn't use any. I'm going to the store tomorrow and will pick up lighter ones.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D1 today using 2lb weights. Feelin good!
  • aoibhk36
    aoibhk36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1. Found the jumping jacks the worst bit, hoping they will be easier tomorrow.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just started today. It was more difficult than I had anticipated!
    I don't have my yoga mat or hand weights yet so I used a towel and cans - but it worked!
    I'm hoping I can keep my motivating going to do this every day.
  • mtrahan78
    mtrahan78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Man...I forgot how tough this was. I got through it though...had to take a couple of breaks and used no waits for the side lunges since I only have 5s. Ready for tomorrow now.
  • Cheddars13
    Cheddars13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay.....so i forgot i was meant to start this today.... ooops!
    I will do day 1 first thing tomorrow morning, at least that way i can do it, get it out of the way and relax in a nice hot bath afterwards! Hoping i can actually complete it this time! Good luck everyone :happy:
  • kpaulako
    kpaulako Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just did first day. Really sweating... But so happy I started. Are we forming a group? Just checking.