Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calling All Crazy Cat Ladies!

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I am a dog person. I don't mind cats, I wouldn't see one harmed or homeless but I just feel so OCD gross when I see them walking on counters near food and lying on hairy messy couches and the people I know who have male cats their houses really stink of cat. Is that just a male cat thing? I don't know. Anyway, I don't think I could keep up with the amount of cleaning and hoovering you must have to do with a cat.

This.

And they're completely arrogant about it to. They walk around in their gross litterbox and then walk on the kitchen table. Leave a piece of chicken on top of the counter? That suckers gone.

I know, right? Tea? Coffee? Toxoplasmosis?

http://www.cracked.com/article/226_6-adorable-cat-behaviors-with-shockingly-evil-explanations/
  • tipadoo
    tipadoo Posts: 104 Member
    Tuxedo is my rescue kitty.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    I am a dog person. I don't mind cats, I wouldn't see one harmed or homeless but I just feel so OCD gross when I see them walking on counters near food and lying on hairy messy couches and the people I know who have male cats their houses really stink of cat. Is that just a male cat thing? I don't know. Anyway, I don't think I could keep up with the amount of cleaning and hoovering you must have to do with a cat.

I've had many male cats. They never made things smelly. If they're not neutered, they do mark their territory and that does smell.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    zwgjzr.jpg

This is my Bellaboo. She now lives with my mom. I miss her so much! :(
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Crazy_Cat_Lady_Organizer.jpg
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    crazy-cat-lady-birthday-party.jpg
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member

Funny, I think cats are relatively clean compared to dogs. Dogs smell like *kitten* to me. Especially where I live, where it rains a lot. Dogs always smell like wet dog, and i freaking hate that smell. Every time I pet a dog, my hands smell awful. So unless you have a cat the pisses everywhere or is an outdoor cat, I don't think they have much of a smell or create one that is really strong.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Those are some cute kitties!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Pretty girl, Ophie
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Holly is beautiful, adini749
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Everyone has such adorable kitties :3<3
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Seven. So far, I'm the craziest of the cat ladies here.

Cats happen to me. I never set out to have so many. I haven't actively tried to adopt a cat since 1989. They just find me.

seven for me too! love them soooo much!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member

This.

And they're completely arrogant about it to. They walk around in their gross litterbox and then walk on the kitchen table. Leave a piece of chicken on top of the counter? That suckers gone.

I have both dogs and cats, my dog eats poop, that sure doesn't sound any better than litterbox feet. Then he tries to lick people? Just sayin', not much better IMO.
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    I love my cat but i hate the wifie at no. 9 we call her 'Cat Woman' she keeps stealing my cat, she has an issue with him being an outside cat ~ i will add he comes in when he is cold the door is always open well looked after, loved & fed everyday, hes collared and chipped oh & i also have an issue with the person who seems to take great pleasure in stealing his collars and name tags. Seeing as before we moved he had 2 collars in 8 years moved house and hes now on collar number 12 Hmmmmm freaky cat people need to leave my cat the fck alone !!!!! :laugh:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    I'd be concerned about the toxo.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    This is my cat - bringing her home when I get back from vacation in a few weeks. She is at the shelter I volunteer at, has been there since she was a pregnant 6 month old (she is now 5 1/2 yrs old). Her name is Mona, but we are renaming her Miso.
    10027484_2418_thumb.jpg
    This is my cat Emilie (from the same shelter) that passed last May (age 17). I miss her everyday.
    10027484_2930_thumb.jpg
    My parent's ragdolls we got them - Simon and Sassy (Simon is a little derpy - we call him Simple Simon)
    Simon:
    10027484_7434_thumb.jpg
    Sassy:
    10027484_9740_thumb.jpg
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    I have two boys, Luxor and Excalibur and they both turn 1 tomorrow. No pictures though
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    bwahahahaha how many pounds is Cloudy?
  • You don't have to have multiple cats to be a crazy cat lady. Early morning cat kiss.

2vadpo7.jpg
  • NancyStree
    NancyStree Posts: 89 Member
    how do you put pics on here?? I have 4 lovely cats...