136 lbs down - quite the change

Replies

• Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    No fooling! That is awesome! That's about what I need to lose (30 down so far!). This is very encouraging!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    you are beautiful! your weight loss is amazing!!
  • ninilynn70
    ninilynn70 Posts: 20 Member
    What an amazing transformation! My overall goal is to lose 185. I just started and am down 9. Your success is inspiring!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Thanks Everyone =) You all had such wonderful things to say!

What an amazing transformation! My overall goal is to lose 185. I just started and am down 9. Your success is inspiring!

that is my goal as well--- 49 more lbs to go =)
  • SallyaStewart11
    SallyaStewart11 Posts: 53 Member
    You look beautiful! You look adorable! Congratulations on your amazing results!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    What shows in both your pictures is your beauty::You have such a great smile. Awesome journey :) Thank you for sharing!
  • pmcdonagh00
    pmcdonagh00 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    MY GOSH.. you look INCREDIBLE.... so proud of you girl... way to GET IT DONE!!!! you are an amazing inspiration. and for all us just starting out or a few months in we appreciate your honesty and posting your success. !!!!
  • Twoody83
    Twoody83 Posts: 40 Member
    You look awesome!!!!
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Your awesome!!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    What a fabulous transformation! Your response about accepting compliments was an eye opener for me, thank you. I've lost 130 of 260 pounds an am not handling them well. Hope to be able to post before & after photos some day. You are inspiring!
  • Thank you soo much for sharing, it truely is wonderful to see that this CAN be done, be proud ,very proud. Inspirational
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    You are amazing!!!
  • wisteria55
    wisteria55 Posts: 42 Member
    Wonderful accomplishment...you are beautiful in both pictures, now you look healthy....I need to lose about 76 pounds and have already lost 25 by my calculation. For you to reach this number I'm sure took a lot of hard work and sweat...congrats on a job well done...
  • You look fabulous. Great job!!! You must feel incredible.
  • AaronandChristopher
    AaronandChristopher Posts: 47 Member
    You look Amazing ~ Great Job!!!! :smile:
  • You look great.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Sometimes throughout my journey of weight loss, I will have bad days and in my head be convinced that I am not any smaller than the day I started this journey. I know this isn't true, but its one of the many irrational thoughts I have. My clothes have went down many sizes, I can now shop at average people sized clothing stores, am more physically active than I have ever been and many more things. I was deleting old facebook photos when I came to this before picture taken in 2008 at my worst. I say 136 lbs down, but truly it was months of losing weight before I actually weighed myself. I still can't believe all of the changes, but I thought I wouldl share to help encourage others, that any small change helps. They eventually all add up to amazing results. Still have a way to go but I am strong and determined.

xqiavm.jpg

picture fixed (fingers crossed)
    Wow!????What a huge accomplishment. You done did good girl! ????
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    wow you are looking fantastic!! Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!