July Wii EA Sports Active

Options
Hi all, I'm new here but keen to get stuck in. Would any of you that have the EA Sports Active be interested in joining me with the 30 Day Challenge for July?

Replies

• nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have Wii EA the personal trainer. I just started a new month of the 30 day challenge on hard. It kicked my *kitten* a little bit. :smile: I'll do it with you.
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Well done you! The hard level does what it says on the tin for sure *L* Glad to have a partner. I'm gearing up for it to start tomorrow, but I'm sneaking in a zumba class tonight just to see what it's like.
    Does the personal trainer have a keep track system like the sports?
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    This sounds Awesome!!!...I am in the process of hooking my Wii back up.
    So I would love to be a part of this.....:smile:
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I have EA active but haven't actually use it much. This will go great with swimming laps everyday.
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Great guys, what info would you all like to post here, I'll go with the majority? I know on the Sports Active it tells you the approximate calories burned in what time it took each day, but there's a whole goal calander with it. Or would you all like to put start weight, daily routine and then finish weight?
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    We could do start weight and do at least 30 minutes a day. Then maybe motivate to increase our time.
    Just a thought :flowerforyou:
  • rileybear5
    rileybear5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Wii EA Sports Challenge. I have tried this before but never made the whole 30 days. Hopefully with support I will be able to do it!!!
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    I totally agree!!!!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Sounds great guys! Can't wait to get started!!

I just did my first jump on the scales today so I'm starting at 220.

There are two rest days built into the programme and I believe it does work around your schedule: i.e. if you want to workout on a rest day go ahead, it will move your day off to the next day and so on.

I'm really pumped guys, Let's make it a good month!!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yes, ok. I'll join. I have EA Fitness and so far I have not been able to do more than 4 days in a row. It'll be a good kick start for me to get back in to dieting :)
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Let's kick it off with a great workout today! :)
  • monkey191
    monkey191 Posts: 19
    Options
    Absolutely well up for this. I use my Wii for my excercise anyway so I have been out and treated myself to the EA active to join you with your 30 day challenge.

I have sent a friend request also, cannot have too much support!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Excellent, this is shaping up so well. I'm heading off of here in a few minutes to get my first day in!! Good luck!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    First of the 30 Day challenge done for me.
    I found that the 1st day wasn't quite 30 minutes so I created an additional ten minutes of cardio (mostly dance, boxing and sport because it's fun *L)
    The challange workout was 20 min 15 sec with 166 calories burned and the additonal one was 10 min 07 sec with 70 cals burned!

Can't wait for your posts all....though, I'm just realising that if ya'll are in America that I'm at least 5 hours ahead of you *L*
  • Ktbell626
    Ktbell626 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My first day is complete, I am doing medium intensity. and I will post my weight on Monday because that is my weigh in day.

Good luck to everyone on their first day!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Well done KtBell!!
    Looking forward to today's workout!! Come on ladies :)
  • ChinaGirl33
    Options
    I had a set back yesterday so I could not do my Wii fitness. But I did 1 hour of yard so that was
    my exercise for the day. I plan on doing and extra 15 minutes for 2 days to make up for my missed
    day:smile:
  • MissMaz
    Options
    No worries, well done on the gardening! (I'm a slouch for doing that sort of stuff *L*)

Keep up the good work guys!

Today I did 26.52 mins on the challenge part burning 216 cals and then added another 4:20 for 35.5 cals

Then I had to some housework anyway (blaach) *L*

Feeling good!
  • Mandie69
    Mandie69 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in.......

I have started today i weighed in at 220lb and have completed 56 mins on medium which is 370 cals on Active More which incorporates a warm up and cool down and was done on medium.
    I have also moved around my craft room today so I could set up my WII in there too!!!!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the group! Well done on day one!!