MFP pet peeve

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    My pet peeve is the days that the boards are quiet and not entertaining at all.

This right here don't you know you guys are supposed to entertain me at work lol

Does a little jig without pants.

Hope it was entertaining!
  • kmcgallery
    kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
    I get a little bored with all the flirting. A little is fine, but it's not a single's service. Also, why all the sexy... or attempts at sexy profile pics? Kinda silly to me. Be sexy with people you care about, not random strangers. Not trying to offend all you sexpots :)
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    People who say, 'well your diary isnt open so I can't help you' ... it can be totally unrelated or not necessary to see somebody's diary. Terrible, random example "what should I have for supper tonight?" Reply, "diary isnt open so how do you expect people to help you?!?"
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    I don't have a head. Way to make me feel bad about myself, OP.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    People constantly going into people's threads and without looking at their food & exercise diary and immediately say 'start lifting'. In fact, that phrase is starting to get on my nerves no matter where it is. :explode:

(Yes, I do lift)

But do you "lift heavy"?? LOL That's the cliche phrase. Also you should do absolutely zero cardio!!! None. Never!!! Why use your heart and lungs??????
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Oh! another - people who dont search any topics!!!!!!!!! ARG, stopping asking the same thing over again people! If, after complete research you still seem confused, then ask!:mad:
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    I don't have a head. Way to make me feel bad about myself, OP.

BUT, I see head in your other pics. So you are ok in my books!
  • short people.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    "Theme" days. They're seriously starting to grate on my nerves, even if I do participate on rare occasions.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    we need more crazy, fun people/.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    TOM threads. It's astounding, the number of adult women who haven't figured out in 20+ years of menstruating that they feel bloated and get hungrier.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    I get a little bored with all the flirting. A little is fine, but it's not a single's service. Also, why all the sexy... or attempts at sexy profile pics? Kinda silly to me. Be sexy with people you care about, not random strangers. Not trying to offend all you sexpots :)

You're hot! Is that a horse between your legs or are you just happy to see me?
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    20-year olds who have lost five pounds and kept it off for two weeks. Now they want to share their accumulated *wisdom*.
  • people who send me FR and then never talk to me again.

^^^ This.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    mine is that the counter thing only works for people losing weight instead of gaining

also if i lose when trying to gain and log it the status thing is like twelfty lost 0.6kg!!! yay for him!!! wooo!!........ :grumble:

also it seems no foods in the UK contain potassium so i have no idea if i'm having enough or not :/

oh and people who ask for advice then get defensive when you say the answer they don't want to read followed by about 50 people in 2 hours with +1's and they still can't get a grip to see where they're going wrong
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    sometimes you feel like head, sometimes you don't...
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    people who send me FR and then never talk to me again.

^^^ This.
    me too!! and OP I'm so glad I'm using my headless pic today :)
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Posting just to upset you.

I got your back
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    TOM threads. It's astounding, the number of adult women who haven't figured out in 20+ years of menstruating that they feel bloated and get hungrier.

THIS and this alone.
    Basically most crap that goes on, I can ignore. But the fact people are baffled at something that has been occuring in their body for years? Really?
    No.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

THIS and this alone.
    Basically most crap that goes on, I can ignore. But the fact people are baffled at something that has been occuring in their body for years? Really?
    No.

seriously.