April challenge...anyone in???

Options

Replies

• elena0559
    elena0559 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OK im in on this, my last challenge was a total fail :( but I hope to stay on track.

Im 5' 7 weighing 217 and would like to be 210 by the end of the month.
  • huntersmom13
    huntersmom13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!! I am 44, 5'8" and 176.8. My goal is to be 169.8 by the end of April. I want to say goodbye to the 170's. I am having a very difficult time getting through a plateau right now, so all the support I can get would be appreciated. Add me as a friend if you are looking for a daily weight loss buddy!!
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this too! Starting weight = 154 lb, goal weight for April is 146 lbs. My overall goal weight is 137 lbs.
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am in. I noticed there are lots of people here the same height, 5'5 and I weigh 273.8 would love to lose 10 pounds by end of April!!
  • anamika7v
    Options
    I am in. I weight 169 and aiming to lose 10 pound this month.
  • VicBurrows1
    VicBurrows1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My daily exercise will be going out for a 25-30 min run/jog/walk this evening.
    What are you doing to move more?
  • Alofrog
    Alofrog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 183lbs. I want to hit 175 by the end of April...add me as a friend! I love having a good support system!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I am currently 199 and I want to be around 190 by the end of April. My birthday is the very end of April - so what a great birthday present that would be!! :)

My other goal for April to get me to this new weight is that on my daily walks - 3 days a week I double the walk! First one is today!
  • kiwi6685
    kiwi6685 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am 270, 5'5" tall and my goal weight is 170 (in a year), so ten pounds this month would be awesome!! Also, I desperately need support on here, so if anyone wants to add me, I would appreciate it! I am getting very little support from home.
  • kanegirl973
    kanegirl973 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in!

I am currently 125kg and 165cm and realistically would like to be 122kg by the end of April and of course I want to stay the same height!

This is my first post, had lost a few kilos before I found this site, but like that there is so much support out there and it is easy to use!

Good luck everyone
  • suzyQlaws
    suzyQlaws Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! I'm 5'6" and 236 lb. I want to be 230 or less by the end of April!!
  • acollins04
    acollins04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    count me in! I need a little kick in the butt to get going in the right direction!
    I am 26, 5'5" and 255lbs.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Main goal for April: Improve pullup performance and hopefully progress farther towards doing a real handstand pushup.
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a little late to the party but I'm in :) I'd like to lose maybe 7lbs by the end of the month. Or at least lose a few inches!! I'll take either one. :)

5'9"
    167 - want to be 160 at the end of this!
    Measurements - 36.5 (chest), 30 (waist), 38 (hips)
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'9" and 260 pounds now. I hope to be 252 by the end of April. Good luck everyone.
  • Kathleenkirkendoll
    Kathleenkirkendoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been at this weight lose thing for quite a while - currently 60 lb. thinner than a year ago. Weight now 174 -
    would like to be 168 by the end of april total of 6 lb. loss - count me in.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and I weighed in this morning at 162.6... I have been trying to get out of the 160s for the past year, so maybe April will be the "magic" month to make that happen! I would love to be 158.6 by the end of April! :smile: It's just 4 lbs. Totally doable!

I start working out next week as well, so I'm hoping to have some muscle by the end of April, higher endurance level, and if I don't lose any weight, I hope to at least go down a dress size! I have been on the 10/12 line for a while now, and would like to be completely in the 10s!
  • Scholastica4
    Scholastica4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Goal 1: Be happy.
    Goal 2: Stick to strict medical diet I'm on.
    Goal 3: Lose weight - any amount.

I will share weight loss, if any, at end of month.
  • anniealedsm
    Options
    I would like to be 180 lbs but the end of April. Got my fingers crossed and my walking shoes ready to go!
  • teddy4linz
    teddy4linz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in! I have lost 10 lbs in a month and want to lose another 10 this month! I am 5' 5'' BTW :)