Same weight Different body (Pic)

Options
Chrissysftns
Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
I hate the scale and now have even more motivation to throw it out than ever. Over the past 7 months of consistency, determination, & dedication to fitness and nutrition, I have watched the scale go up....and then go down..only to land at the same spot. This has been going on way too long. Thank God for pictures! If I would only base my results on the scale, I would've given up a looong time ago.

Here are two pics of me. I weigh the same in both pics, but I have lost a lot of fat and gained muscle. Check out that Tricep muscle! LOL...Can't help it, I'm excited!

b7745454-ed28-48aa-a86d-85298a803c1a_zps4429fe47.jpg

Replies

• Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    not just the nice tricep, but the whole shoulder area looks fantastic. great pics to show the differences that the scale won't tell you about! congrats on the transformation
  • cbungard1
    cbungard1 Posts: 36
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look great!

*tossing the scale
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    not just the nice tricep, but the whole shoulder area looks fantastic. great pics to show the differences that the scale won't tell you about! congrats on the transformation

Yeah definitely notice, that's great thanks for sharing!
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and a perfect example why getting too obssessed with the scale isn't good :) Thanks for the reminder!
  • CP_9712
    CP_9712 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing!!! this is awesome!!! and you look great!!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Thanks for the reminder that the scale doesn't show everything! :flowerforyou:
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours (and the pics) are what keep me going. Thanks for sharing! :-)
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you loo great! I tossed the scale a few weeks ago and feel so liberated doing it.
    WOW! you look great!

*tossing the scale
  • Cmg2k
    Cmg2k Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love when women focus more on getting stronger rather than getting "skinny". You look amazing and healthy!
    Muscle > Bones :wink:
  • KristenRidl
    KristenRidl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Looooove this post!! Sometimes it's hard not to obsess over the scale. You've shown me there is really no need to. You look amazing! Get it girl!!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging, because my scale isn't moving either although I'm doing lots of strength training. Great work!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I took pictures at the first of the year and haven't lost as much as I had hoped since then. I work out hard though so perhaps I will take pictures again and hopefully see a difference. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, keep it up the great work.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look awesome Keep up the great work!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You did awesome and should def be proud of yourself! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!