Insanity

Options

Replies

• BoltzNBrew
    BoltzNBrew Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Made it through week 1. Legs and shoulders are dead.

I think i am going to do Friday and Saturdays in the morning and Monday-Wednesday at night. Finishing the week off in the morning gives my body 48hrs + of rest which is much needed at this point
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Starting on the 15
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am starting on monday (8th of April), who wants to join me??? Maybe we should start our own group or thread to keep accountable on our progress.

I was already in week 5 on Insanity (love it) but went on a 2 weeks vacation so now I am back home and ready to start all over again..

PM if you want to do this
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got Insanity for christmas and then fell down the stairs and cracked my collar bone, just cleared to start it but I've been afraid! Thanks for all the notes, I've done Jillians' 30 DS and can keep up, so I feel ready. I'll do fit test tonight or tomorrow am and go from there....PM me if you are starting now too. Could use the support!
  • DestinyNSnyder
    Options
    I am starting Insanity on Monday with my husband, hoping we'll be able to motivate each other :)
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Just finishing 1st week... Really enjoying it!
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity today. I pushed myself through the Fit Test with respectable numbers I think. Had lunch and some rest, but felt the need to do the Plyometric Cardio Circuit disc. So I did it. Felt like I jumped into a tub of water. I survived both workouts. Fit test was too short for me to feel good about my workout. Being in the gym and running over the last month helped me. I couldn't imagine starting from where I was in early February. Feel free to add me if you want support through the journey.
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through month 2. It's a love/hate relationship: I hate the workout, but I love how much fitter I feel!
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm an insanity hater....say hello to knee and joint pains and goodbye to some muscle
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I start rest week on Monday! Then on to month 2! It's absolutely INSANE!!!! :)
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll be on day 8 today!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm swapping my rest days; I did four days and I realized that my rest day would be on Monday, which is actually the best day of the week for me to do it. So, I moved the rest day to today (Saturday) and I'm going to do 8 days straight starting tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't *too* bad!
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Started 3 days ago, did the Fit test, and today the DVD no. 1. For people that says that it's easy, 2 things comes to my mind, or they are not doing it to the full or they are mega fit. When I finish today I was dead
    JC
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just did the Fit Test today, and it totally kicked my butt.....I knew I was out of shape. Bring on day 2. I can do it!!!!:bigsmile:
  • BoltzNBrew
    Options
    Much needed day of rest. Looking forward to week 2.
  • QuHeCTiC24
    QuHeCTiC24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am not one to believe in workout DVD's but I am starting my final week of Insanity tomorrow and I am down 40lbs! It really is a great program and the best part about it is you will never get to a point where it gets too easy
  • SheHulkExtrodinaire
    SheHulkExtrodinaire Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day One Fit Test: Week 3 Fit Test....
    Switch Kicks 44:52
    Power Jacks 24:40
    Power Knees 80: 110
    Power Jumps 11: 31
    Globe Jumps 4:8
    Suicide Jumps 8: 11
    Push-Up Jacks 4: 11
    Low Plank Oblique 30: 60

Really happy with my results!
  • BoltzNBrew
    Options
    Week 2 underway. Was hating the triceps today. Got a great workout in though.
  • seebeesee
    Options
    I'm on week two... my knees are killing me and I'm super sore! But I'm super motivated to make this weight loss thing finally happen! Go big or go home! (Globe jumps are no joke!)
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    I'm a little over a week In and want a break because I feel exhausted. I think it's probably because I have a bit of a cold too.