Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Replies

• nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    WOW. That is amazing. Congratulations on your continued success!!!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    That is blumming fantastic hun well done. Your story brought a tear to my eye, but only because stories like yours give me hope. Thankyou ever so much for sharing and well done on your weightloss :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Congrats you look incredible!
  • aktravers
    aktravers Posts: 25 Member
    You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing and for being so passionate about inspiring others to reach for their goals!
  • Awesome job, great inspiration for all of who long to be where you are at,great advice thanks
  • What an incredible transformation and inspiring story! Thank you for sharing! WOW!!
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Very inspirational! Congratulations on your lifestyle change and your accomplishment!
  • filatina85
    filatina85 Posts: 85 Member
    Thanks for sharing the story and the pics! Truly inspirational!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Amazing!!! Great job :)
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Awesome job!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    where did the OP go??? i don't even recognize you as the same person! way to go :) xoxo
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    You did an amazing job! Congratulations on your success. I'm also around 5'4 and extra weight does not look good on me either!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    SMOKIN!!!! :smokin: Way to go!
  • Thank you so much! I really needed to see this and read your story. I am feeling like a failure but your encouragement has given me a new outlook! One day at a time...now I can handle that!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off!
  • Omg, thanks for sharing your photos!

You are so incredibly beautiful, I'm speechless!

You look like a completely different woman!

Keep it up Rose!

Emmalee :smile:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    What an awesome story!!! As an "older" more mature person (ya, prolly old enough to be your gramma ;), I started at about your weight.......I'm a little shorter, so 180+ did NOT look good on me!

I've only lost about 20 lbs in my journey (getting on two years now), but what I've noticed is that:

I eat better.
    I walk more.
    I FEEL better.
    I'm in a much smaller size.

My ultimate goal is to lose another 20.................and I think I will, if I just keep going along as I have. I'm 58 yrs young, so it's not all that important to me to look like I'm in my 20's......I just want to like that person in the mirror, and be healthier.

You are an inspiration, young lady. Keep on telling your story, and giving others hope! God bless you!

Polly
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    You look amazing!! Congrats on the success story! I've been fighting my own battle as well my whole life (w/weight) also being one of the chubby girls even as a child. You're truly an inspiration! :-)
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Great results!! You tootally changed. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!