Orgasm while exercising????

Options

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    It happened me once when I sat on the Powerplate when we first got it :smokin:
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    crikey, i feel i'm missing out....but then again having an orgasm in front of my team mates at training would be a tad embarrassing :laugh:
  • sknapman
    sknapman Posts: 5
    Options
    Its been so long since I exercised, the only spasm I will get from Jumping Jacks is a heart attack :)
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! It happened to me once while doing jumping jacks, and once in a while I feel it coming on but quickly stop what I am doing. lol, I've never told anyone this before! Crazy hey? Anyone else every have this?

Not meaning to be gross, but same thing happened to me! 4th day of 30 day shred, doing the jumping jacks (I had AF so that could have contributed to the sensation lol!)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I had a friend at college who could think herself into an orgasm whenever she wanted, so I'm not too surprised :laugh:
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! It happened to me once while doing jumping jacks, and once in a while I feel it coming on but quickly stop what I am doing. lol, I've never told anyone this before! Crazy hey? Anyone else every have this?

I actually read about this phenomenon in a fitness magazine. It's not even that rare. I'm kinda jealous. Nothing would stop me from exercising if that was the outcome lol :bigsmile:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I had a friend at college who could think herself into an orgasm whenever she wanted, so I'm not too surprised :laugh:

I tried that once for hours. Didn't work :grumble:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I see a lot more jumping jacks and bicycle crunches in my future...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how that would have been possible considering the legs are mostly apart during that. Unless you squeeze very very hard when you come to the top of the jump....then I don't see how it would have happened.

Or your underwear was rubbing against you, even then.... it would have to have been enough constant friction.

It's possible you're overthinking this... :-)
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    In before the thread is locked later this morning. lol

Yes, considering my erection thread was locked yesterday, it's only a matter of time for this one. Great read though.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Bump for friend's list.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Omg lmao that's so strange, didn't even think this was possible.... Wouldn't mind :laugh:
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    in for the lock...

jumping jack flashes?
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this before. Some people are more sensitive then others.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    maybe it was a really intense adrenaline / oxytocin rush.
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ...no wonder those girls spent so long on jumping jacks last night at the gym...

I can imagine there were lots of dissappointed faces at the end of it and PROBABLY one or two smiley ones..??!! :wink:
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    In before the thread is locked later this morning. lol

Yes, considering my erection thread was locked yesterday, it's only a matter of time for this one. Great read though.

NOOOOO! WHYYYY?? We are all adults here...or are we..??
  • donnareadman7
    donnareadman7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It happened me once when I sat on the Powerplate when we first got it :smokin:

I get a weird feeling down there on the power plate but its not an orgasm feeling lol.
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :laugh: this was news to me haha
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    If this happened to everyone we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic in this country

Word :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.