Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! resonate close to my heart. At 5'4 and 175lbs! this is a post for me to remember and keep close when the going get's hard.

thnak you! :flowerforyou:
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great work!! Much luck to you in your future!
  • nycgirlie87
    Options
    that's amazing! love the new goal, keep it up :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I love this post! It's exactly what I needed to hear this morning. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
  • omes99
    omes99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your story is very motivating. I am currenly in the same path as you. I am not giving up, but it has been slow and steady. At times I do have my cheat day, but as long as I jump back in, I am good with that. I changed my life in a healthy way for about almost 2 months and I have lost so far 13lbs. I am so happy for you! Enjoy your new happer life and new you. You look beautiful.
  • skm4jc
    skm4jc Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You. Look. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
    When I lose the weight, can I borrow that green dress? :laugh:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE AMAZING
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Oh wow! You look great!

PS My son is single... :laugh:
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    so great, and what an inspiration!
  • Jujai52
    Jujai52 Posts: 10
    Options
    what a lovely story and a lovely girl You DO look younger (smaller though its probably an illusion!) I love your look at 145llbs you look so cute!

well done on the running and your final weight (133?) Here's to a long and healthy life

Jujai
  • blancokitty
    blancokitty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Love the pics and yes it is very inspiring to see the weight loss.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story. I was doing so well on my journey and then hit a road bump. I needed to read this today to give me the courage to begin once again. You look amazing.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love your legs! I hope I can get such beautiful legs soon!!
  • SophiaGee1
    Options
    You look wonderful! I can't wait to see the "new" me after I'm done with the "old" me lol I am also very young (23) and I too look a lot older because of all my excess weight. Thanks for the post and congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    wow! such a great story! Congrats!
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great! thanks for sharing your story and for reminding all of us that we need to be patient and consistent and we will get the results we are working for. Good luck with reaching 120lbs......you can and will do it!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Amazing girl! Wtg :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!