What can I eat A LOT of?

Options
I need a snack I can eat A LOT of. I love eating. Not celery though :// Carrots are good sometimes but not an every single snack good. I need something interesting, lol.

Replies

• crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I really like plentil's they are a lentil chip and a single serving is 32 chips, only 130 calories plus they have some really good flavor choices
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Frozen Grapes are awesome! Like candy
  • all1want4summer
    Options
    I like to make a snack that takes a long time to eat! I'll freeze a flavored coffee in a paper cup - when frozen (or slushy is good too) put in a coffee cup with a little whip cream and eat with a spoon. Tasty treat with little calories!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    If you can find a way to balance it with other foods such that you hit yoru calorie/macro goals for the day, you can eat whatever you want.

If you can't control yourself, then ice chips are about your only good option.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Kale chips (just google for a recipe, there are lots of different flavours you could try) or cut up fruits & veggies.
  • EAPTX
    EAPTX Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My favorite is to cut open and eat an entire pomegranate, one seed at a time. But they're not available all year (they keep months in the fridge, though).

HOWEVER, that has been the biggest change I've made, giving up the need to be constantly moving food into my mouth, especially when I'm sitting at my desk. Putting a book or music in my Ipod then listening to it at work helps distract me (I do a lot of visual work so it's okay). Gotta stop that munching stuff.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Water....

:D
  • LovelyLayla76
    LovelyLayla76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Popcorn?
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Vegetables. I made some garlic green beans with lemon for lunch using only 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, and they're so good and so filling that I feel like I'm cheating.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I make Egg white and spinach scramble and eat it mid morning. 97 Calories and helps keep me happy until lunch and is super good for you! Otherwise, lots of veggies!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    frozen blueberries. They're frozen so you have to eat the more slowly, and it takes a lot of blueberries before the calories start to add up. They're like little frozen sweets

yes I eat them frozen straight out of the freezer.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    The people in my office are always eating popcorn in the afternoon when they get hungry. Im not a fan but I can see the benefits. Personally I like sugar free candies or beef jerky.
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sometimes chewing a piece of gum helps. Works for me some days when I think I need to eat more.
  • misseseaj2010
    Options
    I know there is alot of controversy about artificial sweeteners, but I love to drink flavored teas with artificial sweeteners right now I am using a generic splenda but after that I want to try Truvia. It helps me feel fuller, and makes you feel satisifed like you ate something but 0 calories. I do have to watch the caffeine though and get drink caffeine free in the evenings. My favorite so far is peppermint tea. I use one tablespoon of sweetener to one regular sized coffee cup.
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I like to make a snack that takes a long time to eat! I'll freeze a flavored coffee in a paper cup - when frozen (or slushy is good too) put in a coffee cup with a little whip cream and eat with a spoon. Tasty treat with little calories!

This sounds so yummy!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    snap beans, snow peas, brussel sprouts (all cold)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Pickles. Even though they aren't really 0 calories when you eat the whole jar, they are a very low calorie snack if you get carried away.
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    If you need something crunchy. Try raw snow peas.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Water....

:D

I wanted to say ice.
  • juliejules134
    juliejules134 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WATERMELON! :)