Replies

• Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    air popped popcorn!!!
  • jasminetoi
    jasminetoi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    popcorn sounds like an awful idea...but thats because im terrified of carbs...lol
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Ice Cubes....eat up!
  • chellec23
    chellec23 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Frozen Grapes are awesome! Like candy

That sounds good! Gonna try that. Thanks. Which are better for it...purple or green?
    Personally, I find the purple ones more sweet and the green ones more sour.

I go one step further to the sweeter side - BLACK grapes. yummy!

Black grapes!!! Stop the press I am 36 I have never seen a black grape. Where mind you do I find these? I shop at the very few local grocery stores and they arent very big on carrying a plethora of fruit just basics :grumble: Ugh I am missing out I just know it!

I live in Jonesboro, AR and they carry them at the Kroger and the Walmarts. I remember getting them up north (SW Michigan) at the Harding's market as well, and that was a small town.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    kale and spinach.

you can make chips out of the kale.

and i personally can eat pounds and pounds of spinach, kale and chard made in the crockpot with onions, seasoning and top with sriracha
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options

That sounds good! Gonna try that. Thanks. Which are better for it...purple or green?
    Personally, I find the purple ones more sweet and the green ones more sour.

I go one step further to the sweeter side - BLACK grapes. yummy!

Black grapes!!! Stop the press I am 36 I have never seen a black grape. Where mind you do I find these? I shop at the very few local grocery stores and they arent very big on carrying a plethora of fruit just basics :grumble: Ugh I am missing out I just know it!

I live in Jonesboro, AR and they carry them at the Kroger and the Walmarts. I remember getting them up north (SW Michigan) at the Harding's market as well, and that was a small town.

I am in florida I am going to see if they have them at my walmart and if not if they could get them THANKS!
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    kale and spinach.

you can make chips out of the kale.

and i personally can eat pounds and pounds of spinach, kale and chard made in the crockpot with onions, seasoning and top with sriracha

I've got Kale growing in the garden. How do you make Kale chips?
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    frozen blueberries. They're frozen so you have to eat the more slowly, and it takes a lot of blueberries before the calories start to add up. They're like little frozen sweets

yes I eat them frozen straight out of the freezer.

^^^ This! And Kale. I gained weight from eating piles of kale....said no one ever. Happy Eating!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    vegetables
  • coreysarahsmoot
    Options
    I love the Special K protine shakes. They are super yummy! I am really into the Crystal light flvor liquids, not the packet stuff, but the squirt bottles. They have a bunch of diff. flavors, and they are all 0 cals. and the only one that has a little sodium count in it is the lemonade type. It makes me feel like im drinking soda or some special drink. Even my kids love the taste of it, which has been awesome. I use to not be able toget them to drink water at all, now they get it in place of their apple juice. Other then this, I like popcorn or the small dove dark chocolet. But I only have those if Iv worked out that day & done good with the rest of my eating. If your going to have chocolet, Dark it's the best kind to have.
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Pickles. Even though they aren't really 0 calories when you eat the whole jar, they are a very low calorie snack if you get carried away.
    ^Yep! that was what I was going to say. 5 calories a spear. :-)
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options

They don't get mushy?
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    frozen blueberries. They're frozen so you have to eat the more slowly, and it takes a lot of blueberries before the calories start to add up. They're like little frozen sweets

yes I eat them frozen straight out of the freezer.

One of my favorites!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of berries...blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries...you name it, I love my berries. You can have quite a few berries without adding a lot to your calorie count.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I need a snack I can eat A LOT of. I love eating. Not celery though :// Carrots are good sometimes but not an every single snack good. I need something interesting, lol.

Why not try kale chips? There are lots of recipes online and everyone seems to LOVE them. They are very low in calories and very high in nutrition, so you don't have to feel guilty about eating them.

A favorite snack for me is celery and peanut butter. Very filling and nutritious!
  • Ms921
    Ms921 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Edamame ! keeps you full and taste so good
  • Grimmox
    Grimmox Posts: 8
    Options
    JELLO! It goes in Jello and it comes out Jello o_o lol
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    popcorn is good. air popped is best. you can add spices to give it a kick.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    If you can find a way to balance it with other foods such that you hit yoru calorie/macro goals for the day, you can eat whatever you want.

If you can't control yourself, then ice chips are about your only good option.

I don't think the OP was looking for ice chips as an answer! There are foods that are lower in calories than other foods....
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes