Diet Pills: OxyElite Pro

Options
Hi everyone, I am trying to lose my last few pounds of fat and gain muscle through the Insanity program and a healthy diet. I have been having a really hard time with overeating lately, and it's really preventing me from losing weight. I'm actually gaining weight, and attempts to stop eating have failed.

I saw this diet pill and though I have never been a fan of diet pills or trying unnatural methods of losing weight, I could really use something to help me at this point. Has anyone taken OxyElite Pro and had success? Any downsides to the product? Or has anyone taken diet pills in general and had a good/bad experience?

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you're not going to get positive responses about it from here... My input is that a pill will only cure the symptoms and not the root cause of your overeating. You've gotta find that inner willpower :)
  • blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have feel like results will vary I lost a few pounds but after awhile nothing if anything it gives you too much energy I would have a hard time sleeping
  • creatureofthewind
    Options
    I belive that diet pills are like borrowing ten dollars.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Honestly, a diet pill is not going to help with your overeating issues. You need to get to the root of what's causing those behaviors and a pill isn't the answer. From my personal experiece, pills are just money-sucks with minimal (if any) result. Insanity is an intense program. Are you fueling properly for it? What do you think is going on with the overeating?
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    I took adepex about two years ago it is a prescription, you get from your doctor. It makes you alittle jittery which I didnt like, I would wear myself out to the point I would crash, but what it did suppress my appetite so I didnt munch at all. But I moved from missouri to indiana I didnt want to go back on it. But I did lose a tiny bit of weight.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I took it. All I lost was $70.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Don't.

/thread.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    OxyElitepro has caused deaths. Look at the NY Times link

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/business/army-studies-workout-supplements-after-2-deaths.html

I wish you luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hint: WELLBUTRIN
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    No pill is going to solve the issue of self control.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Why not just drink strong coffee?
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Why not just drink strong coffee?

What does that do? It never changed my appetite.
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you may be over eating because of your workouts....insanity is very intense...and when I got to the second month I couldnt stop eating myself.....anyway I tried Oxy-Elite...first time I seen results....stop taking it for a couple mths and then tried it again...second time it didnt work at all...in fact I couldnt sleep at night....and sleep is very important for weight loss...I would say ease up on the training...you may be burning alot of energy
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Hey! We are in a similar position as I've already lost the majority of my weight without taking anything, but it does get harder as you get closer to your goal!

I started take OEP last week (the old formula) and I've had nothing but good experiences so far! I have more energy but I'm not jittery, my workouts have been longer and more intense, and I'm not as hungry! Everyone reacts differently, but in my opinion it's worth a try!
  • Southcac24
    Options
    How many times do you eat a day? You are probably overeating because you are actually undereating. Space out your meals every 2-3 hrs so you don't get those cravings of overeating. Oxyelite won't cure the overeating part at all.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    Most people will have negative responses, but I'm actually taking it and I like it. It won't do the work for you, you still have to do it yourself but it helps.

You've already lost 60lbs, so it's not like you don't know what you're doing or need to worry about gaining it all back because the healthy habits should already be a part of your lifestyle!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Let's assume it works. It's an all singing, all dancing, miracle cure.

What happens when you stop taking the pill?
  • tallulahalice
    tallulahalice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I haven't used this particular pill but have used thermogenics sparingly (one tablet per fortnight approx) for hard training sessions and days where I'm just tired and need a boost. I find they're great for that purpose, but haven't really affected my appetite. I would be reluctant to take them every day, I feel like it would take my energy stores into overdraft.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    Let's assume it works. It's an all singing, all dancing, miracle cure.

What happens when you stop taking the pill?
    thats how anything works though, even calorie counting and exercise... If you eat however you want and quit working out after taking it then of course you'll gain it all back, but that's the case regardless. I think it's especially risky for people who never learn how to do it on their own but she's already lost a lot!