Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing journey! What a beautiful girl! All the best at Law School as well! Jackie
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job
  • Vmax1992
    Vmax1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! great job. You look fantastic. Now get yourself in some bright colors, show off........you have earned the right!!!
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You made me cry!

What a lovely story, you are inspirational and a very special person whom I wish all the success and happiness in the world to.

You were very pretty even at your heaviest, I suppose you got that off your Mum!

Good luck with what ever you choose to do in life, slow but sure you'll get there!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    bump for later(can't view pics at work)
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you! :smile:
  • cristina3980
    cristina3980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! Your story is so inspiring, I'm just like you in so many ways....chubby girl, 5'4, wanting to lose 50+lbs! Thanks for sharing your story now I now I can do this!!!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wow! This is amazing! I'm 5'7" and need to lose 100 lbs, so I'm not the same height, but I was (since highschool, that's when it really started), as the same thing as you. Let's show those guys that the "fat and ugly girls" as they thought, can kick butt!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Congratulations! I wish you the best in your future fitness and health goals.
  • arthurrichard
    arthurrichard Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational.
  • TaterTot2Go
    Options
    You really do look fantastic, and I'm even happier to hear how great you FEEL. :) Congrats on your new goal, one that's not totally centered on weight but on fitness!! Couldn't be happier for you.
  • Melissakay1222
    Melissakay1222 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are a knock out! Congrats on all of your hard work! I'm proud of you. <3
  • Ronnigurl2
    Ronnigurl2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    <APPLAUSE> Awesome.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This was a wonderful success story to read! Very inspiring. Congrats on reaching your ultimate goal weight and sticking this journey out for as long as it took. Well done and you look fantastic!
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is such an inspiring story , you brought a tear to my eye , you look amazing , it might even make me think about going to the gym this year. Congratulations on getting to this part of your journey xx
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Yup, you look 10 years younger. Good on you.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    good job
  • nakitalong
    nakitalong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go... you look amazing. Very inspiring.
  • FAMUDva
    FAMUDva Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You were always a pretty girl! You look amazing before and after! Great progress! :smile:
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to go Rose, love your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!