Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• HeatherTB2012
    HeatherTB2012 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look just stunning!! Well done!!! :)
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Really Awesome.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing transformation, well done to you, you must be so proud of yourself!! :).
  • PattyG406
    PattyG406 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just Wow!! Truly inspirational.
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Very well done! I am taking the same approach and it is encouraging to see other's success. One of my mfp buddies sent me a PM encouraging me to cut back on my calories and try and step up my weight loss. I appreciated his concern and thanked him for the advice, but every time I lose weight quickly, I eventually gain it back. This time I'm going to lose it slowly and keep it off!
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    way to go and congrats, you look great!! thank you for sharing your story.
  • halierenee
    Options
    Dang girl!! You did such an amazing job!! Our stories are a little bit similar -- I think we're about the same age, we started this journey around the same time, I'm also short (only 5'0"), and it's taken me a long while to make it here too. But I'm no where near as close to my goal as you are. I definitely still have a long way to go, but this incredible story has helped motivate me even more! Right now, I'm at a total loss of 37, putting me at 190. But that's obviously not where I want to stay. I still have much more work to do, but your story has inspired me once again! Thank you for sharing this!!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! An inspirational story. Well done!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • Sadiyyah70
    Sadiyyah70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story; you look fantastic! Your pride is oozing through and you've earned it:). I'm 5"3' (always been chubby too) and started a job with some really wacky folks and practices. Three years in, I gained 60 lbs. The extra lbs, being 40+ and some medical ailments that I want to (scratch that...WILL) ditch, led me to start making some changes. Started slow...bought a fitbit and just walking to reach 10K steps a day. I altered my eating lost 50lbs, bought a HRM and just finished week 4 of Insanity today (I NEVER thought I'd get beyond watching them on the infomercial). I'm 9 lbs away from losing all of the 60, 11 from my goal weight but like you, I'm going to push beyond the scale to be fit. I haven't taken pics all along (which I now regret), but your story and pics made me see that sticking with it pays off in all kinds of ways!! Congrats to you :)
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. Awesome job! Congratulations!
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    truly inspirational story, thank you for sharing, you look fantastic, well done you
  • jenkimble
    jenkimble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Question - how did you start running? Did you do a couch to 5k program or something? I've tried that in the past and failed miserably. I even signed up and completed a mudrun but had to walk most of it...epic fail :-) I know running helps lose weight and change the way your body looks and feels but just looking at the best way to get started and work up like you did.
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful person and spirit you have!! It absolutely shines out of you in your 'after' pictures!!! Cheers to you fellow fit-friend!:drinker:
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Thank you so much for posting!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    So nice to see. Thank you for sharing.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Your story is the most inspiring one that I have read on MFP so far. I felt so similar to how you describe yourself before losing weight, and I too have made small sustainable changes which is causing me to take a long time to lose weight but it still stays off. In May I will have been on MFP for two years and hope to be at -25 lbs, but we will see. What is more important is that both you and I have changed our health trajectories. AMAZING JOB!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    your transformation is amazing. You look great!
  • msfitinprogress
    msfitinprogress Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! You look great, this is very motivational :)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks you for taking the time to write all of that. it is a great story. a wonderful journey and a wonderful reminder.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!