Um WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF

Options

Replies

• fayeonherway
    Options
    1. Insecure people like to bring others down to their level.
    2. You cannot let some random person's opinion of you shape the opinion you have of yourself.
    3. She must have a really sad life to walk around being so bitter. Really, really sad.
  • sixtytwoweeks
    sixtytwoweeks Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got barked at while I was exercising outside yesterday. People can be so thoughtless and hurtful.

Don't let it get to you. You're doing great and that lady is probably miserable about her own looks and projecting.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I would've slammed the door in her face. Repeatedly.
    Some people are just horrible. Shake it off, she wanted to make you feel bad about yourself. Don't give her that satisfaction.
  • fayeonherway
    Options

I just came in here to say I love your shorts haha.

Also, even when I was larger I loved spandex, I like things hugging me, including my clothes, nobody could deter me from that despite several remarks. I am a corset kind of girl. So I woulda just wagged my skinny fat flab at her and moved along.

So much of this. :flowerforyou:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Regardless of how sad and insecure she may or may not be I would have punched her in the fanny (UK version).
  • krifitzp
    krifitzp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I've met people like this. They feel so superior to anyone and everyone, but they are almost always the saddest, loneliest people in the world. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Just know that she is meaningless...utterly meaningless to you and your life. I think you look great!!
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    she's a horrible person. it would make me sad too though, for about 3 seconds, until i would get so angry i'd go all incredible hulk on her *kitten*. with my fat *kitten* hanging out of my shorts.
    that's me though. then i'd take a deep breath and let it go, because that other person is inconsequential.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    What a stupid effing *****....horrible that happened to you, but just keep going. Living well and being proud of yourself is the best revenge.
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    From looking at your picture I think she was being sarcastic. She was jealous, you look fantastic actually.

Absolutely! You Rock!!!
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Give her a hug.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm stunned that anyone would say such a thing to anyone regardless of their appearance. No one who feels good about themselves would. My vote is that she wants everyone to feel miserable just like she does. Ignore her & forget the comment.
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wear tighter clothes tomorrow :laugh:

Do not let her bring you down...that is awful to say to someone! Wear what makes you comfortable! I think you look fabulous!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Like Adam Carolla says, It's always handy to have an insult loaded in the chamber. It needs to be generic so that it'll work on anyone.

Mine is "F*** yourself". I haven't used it yet but I'm sure that if someone is every nasty to me I'll be able to snap it out.

Don't mind that mole. She's probably ana and thinks that everyone is huge.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Wow what the hell. Even if you were large (which looking at your profile picture, you are anything but) that sort of comment is unacceptable. When did people think that its okay to spew hateful comments? If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
  • sparkle814
    sparkle814 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :O
    I just...wow...............no words.
    Even knowing you look good it's hard to hear someone say something so rude and mean! Sorry that happened to you!
    When I was a teenager I was walking down the street and someone rolled down their car window and yelled "mooo!" That was pretty demoralizing. : /
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What she meant was:

"I'm sick of seeing all these fat people getting thin, looks were all i had and if everyone starts looking good then i have nothing"
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    She probably thinks anorexic looking is attractive. You are perfectly fine! Some people thrive on being rude.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Really , that would make you cry? :laugh:
  • sizzleXd
    sizzleXd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Find her apartment, and put a .9 in her forehead :D
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    WTH ?!?.:mad: :explode: :grumble: .... What everyone Else said! Want to borrow my 9mm and shoot her next time and put her out of her misery? :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: and even though you're a law student here is an extra :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: