Um WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF

Options

Replies

• BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am a totally non-violent person and I want to punch that lady square in the face. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. What a BEOTCH!!!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Maybe she caught her guy checking you out and is all pissed off. If there was any any truth to the statement it would be rude and hurtful, but in this case it's just weird. You look nowhere near fat in your picture.
  • TLWallperson
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 230 pounds, she'd love me!!! Eff her!!!!!!!

THIS THIS THIS and so much more...especially the EFF HER!!!!:mad:
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    omg I'm so sorry. *hugs* What a jerk! There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, and a whole lot wrong with her. What she said to you says a lot about the type of person she is, and has nothing to do with you. Hurting people hurt people. There are also dummies who think that they are helping people by calling them fat because it will motivate them to lose weight. I know it's hard, but try to forget about her. She's definitely not worth your time.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    OMG!! This makes me so mad. I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut. I'm sure I would have told her that the way she acted was what was actually disgusting.

Last year I was in line for a shower after completing Hell Run. I there were two 20-something guys with slower times than me behind me complaining loudly about all of the slow "old people". I turned around and said "well this old person just beat your a***es so maybe you should watch what you say". I think they must have apologized 20 times.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    jealously? You should have slapped her, would have made you been funny and a good story.

You look great don't let what she said get you down
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Maybe she caught her guy checking you out and is all pissed off. If there was any any truth to the statement it would be rude and hurtful, but in this case it's just weird. You look nowhere near fat in your picture.

oooh...the comeback line ---"that's not what your boyfriend said!" lol
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What she meant was:

"I'm sick of seeing all these fat people getting thin, looks were all i had and if everyone starts looking good then i have nothing"

This...
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Her ignorance is so obvious I couldn't possibly even take her seriously enough to give her another thought.

However, next time you see her it would be appropriate to say "I may look fat in running shorts but I can go on a diet, and you'll still be a mean nasty person."

Damn straight. Can't fix stupid. If I was one of those people with snappy comebacks (I'm not...I think of the good stuff 10 minutes later) I would say I'm sooo tired of bad mannered people running around with a bunch of bull coming out of their mouths.

Don't you pay her any attention. I'd run around in spandex and smack my *kitten* when I saw her again.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Most times anyone says something like that to you, you can guarantee they are feeling pretty crap about themselves internally, and prefer to project that onto someone else.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When I run into foul people like that, I just assume they must be horribly unhappy people to be so miserable to others. And I add another tick to my "I win at life" column.

QFT!
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Does she actually live near you? Do you see her often? Seriously buy clothes that are to small for you, make sure they're belly tops and you quadraboob out of them. Jump every time you see her.
    [/quote]

I don't know if it was "quadraboob" (can't even type it n I giggle like crazy) or the mental picture of a chic in that getup jumping but that's friggin funny!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Clearly she's jealous. No doubt about it.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I probably would have attacked her. Clearly she has issues.

lmaoff! Love it!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" fairly athletic and weigh 157 lbs, well within normal BMI range.

Ummm so ten minutes ago I'm walking out of my apartment in non-spandex running shorts and a loose tank top and a woman walking by me into the building says to me "ugh I am so sick of seeing fat people in little shorts you look disgusting" then walks in. What the ****?!

She was probably in her thirties, slim and fit but certainly nothing special to look at. I was so stunned I didn't say a word. I am in shock right now. I want to cry!

I'm the same height same weight (as of this morning) as you. Please don't cry...not worth your tears honey. Keep pushing and doing what you do. Someone will always have something to say, its confused admiration.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Omg hate mode engaged. I would have gone kung fu panda on her.

Yes this^..but also i love you for using a kung fu panda reference. awesomeness.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    But seriously...forget her! So rude and clearly stupid.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    What a stupid cow, would've told her to f*** off and say atleast I'm fit and helping myself, no matter what you do you can't change that rotten personality. Mole.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8" and have been stuck at 160 since november. i'd love to be 157. that lady can stfu
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Say fvck it and drive on!