Replies

• CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm doing it also. :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Think I need to get me back on this programme!
  • brodo87
    brodo87 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm a guy trying this out. had a bit of a laugh during the warm up. felt silly doing it...10 mins in, I was hurting. looking for partners and support group! any can add me! I need all the help I can get. PS the whole "come on ladies! you can do it" in the videos are a nice kick in the *kitten* to keep me going :p
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im in! I started Level 2 yesterday and I swear Jillian is trying to kill me!! I love it though...even though I felt like I was going to throw up ;)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Me, today will be day 6 of level 1! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Any 30DS'ers feel free to add me!! I'm on Day 8 today, 2 more days till Level 2!!! I am more than happy to cheer anyone on that'll kick me in the virtual butt to get me to the end of 30 days! :wink:
  • Greenlola
    Greenlola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 2 for me, you can add me if you would like, a few of my buddies also started yesterday :)
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am on day 4 of level 1! I am happy to help motivate anyone who needs a little extra push! I know that I can always use a little extra push myself as well!
  • mcn79
    mcn79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm on Day 4 of Level 1 and have a definite love/hate relationship with Jillian. :)

I've been on MFP since June 16th, 2012. I've lost 28 lbs but more importantly have a huge change in my body composition/wegith distribution. There is still a long road ahead of me, but I'm doing the best I can. Some days are better than other but I'm on a strong streak right now.

I'd love more friends!!
  • Ragoub
    Ragoub Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 level 1! Good luck everyone!! Cant wait to reach level 2 and get my butt kicked by Jillian once again!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy trying this out. had a bit of a laugh during the warm up. felt silly doing it...10 mins in, I was hurting. looking for partners and support group! any can add me! I need all the help I can get. PS the whole "come on ladies! you can do it" in the videos are a nice kick in the *kitten* to keep me going :p

LOL!!! Too funny! Good for you, I think it's great that you're doing it!
  • mcn79
    mcn79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Everytime she says "C'mon Ladies" I think about how she is limiting her market! I was wondering if men did it, Glad you are. It is a butt kicker!
  • elihen
    elihen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    great! im on day 4 of level 2, i have been doing it for 11 days now...i was planning on being on level 2 for 2 weeks and the last week and half level 3! but so far so good!!
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me. I'm only on Day 3, level 1, and planning on interspersing break days to get some straight cardio in the mix.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    day 20 here. Feel free to add!
  • brodo87
    brodo87 Posts: 21
    Options
    it works hahah but I agree. I cant help but feel that I may be using the wrong video. I just do it with a bit more weight. makes things interesting
  • lovintate
    lovintate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started level 1 day two.....and looking for others that are doing or have done the program.
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am on day 2 of level 1. Had to take a day off yesterday (i started on tuesday) coz my thighs were hurting so bad that i could not walk! lol. Just forced myself and did it for the second time today and feel great after doing it!

Keep going guys! we can do it! :D
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I will be on L1D6 today. I have taken two days of because on internet issues (using YouTube) but today I'm gonna stop and buy the dvd. Feel free to add me :)
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great timing for this post for me. I have been thining about restarting it last time I gave up after just a few days I was really hurting (embarassing to admit that I am that badly out of shape) But thanks to this post I am gonna give it another try starting tomorrow. We will have to see how it goes. Feel free to add me :)