Looking for 30 Day Shred friends!

Options

Replies

• jlturner386
    jlturner386 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I literally just finished day one here in my cubical at work LMAO!!!! it had/has me sweating i love that!!! I'm on levaquin and i'm not allowed to lift weights until i'm done next friday, i got sick of the bike and treadmill, so i tried this! I love it!!! Can't wait to see if i get results!
  • zianazim1025
    zianazim1025 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 level 1! Anyone feel free to add me! I feel a difference already good luck everyone :-)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I feel a difference already too! I can see calf muscles!!! lol...I was way out of shape. So if I can do it anyone can do it :wink:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it every day, but I like to do the 30 day shred once or twice a week when I'm not hitting the gym :) soo if anyone wants to add me please do so :) it's a great quick burn ^^
  • ghe763415
    Options
    Hiya!! I am totally starting tomorrow. But I am only doing it once a week since I have a workout schedule planned! Every friday!!!! Lets add each other. I am excited for this!!!
  • Rotten_Apple
    Rotten_Apple Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am starting tonight, I haven't decided if I will do it 7 days a week as I am also doing C25K. I will give a shot at doing both but at the very least I will to 30DS 4 days a week.
  • HKSJS
    HKSJS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started 30DS yesterday, anyone feel free to add me if you're doing it too :) x
  • trapline
    trapline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all

This is my first post in MFP. I've been really encouraged and motivated by all your posts here! Aiming to start 30DS tomorrow and keep at it for the next 30 days! Will keep checking back :D
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    Me me! I have the DVD, but stopped half way through :( Ready to start again!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just started round 2 of 30ds!!!!! Had great results from the first time, that I might as well do it again. Feel free to add me. Good luck to all.
  • ddarold
    ddarold Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and on Day 3 Level 1 with a day rest after day 2. I was hurting after 2 days and ready to start day 3. Would love any support and friends to complain with! :smile:
  • MadisonLeo
    Options
    Hopefully mine will arrive today! I can't wait to start I am so hype lol. I have been working out a lot but I like to mix it up and the results I have seen people have has been enough to make me want to try it out.
  • annie4u3
    annie4u3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started to 30DS yesterday, feel free to add me. :wink:
  • dmw05
    dmw05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day10 level 1 and loving every minute of it! Tomorrow I switch over to level 2. Feel free to add me! I would love to get shredded with others!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    me! Ifinished day 9 level 1 this morning. tomorrow is day 10 before I move to level 2 on Monday
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I start Level 2 today! I just finished Level 1!
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started this morning and I am so feeling it! Add me if you would like. That goes for anyone too :)
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 4 of Level 3. Anyone can add me :) Thinking of doing RI30 next...
  • cheekyhalf
    cheekyhalf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So glad others are doing this - I've done 4 days on L1 but have had a break for a few days & need motivation to get back in - Day 5 bring it on (and feel free to add me ;-)
  • Lchittakhone
    Lchittakhone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 day shred today, I was wondering hoe you log it in for exercise?