Looking for 30 Day Shred friends!

Options

Replies

• trmahon
    trmahon Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to try it. Jillian Michaels on you tube and search 30 day shred?
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2/ Day 4 (doing on 7 days/ rest 2)... Also doing TurboFire - week 14... So my body is exhausted, but trying to reach my next goal weight by Derby! :drinker: Please feel free to add me... ***Please add a note that is for the 30 Day Shred Group!*** 8)

The best to everyone on they Journey to better health & fitness! :happy:
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This month I'm doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (same 3-2-1 thing, different exercises). Next month I may do 30 Day Shred... possibly by itself or possibly alternating it with her Yoga Meltdown video. Regardless I like that these videos give you a good workout in a short time span. Add if you wish, I could always use more MFP friends :)
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Day 4 :-)
    Add me if you like.....
  • DonnaCarmody
    DonnaCarmody Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have just done my third day of the level one, so add me, I could use some encouragement
  • beans0608
    Options
    I'm just onto day 4 of the shred and gotta say once your past day 3 you will ache much less!!!!! Felt brilliant doing it today and I,m pushing harder so burning more!!!!
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i'm on daily and could use some encouragement too and i always like giving encouragement to my friends and i'm of course doing the 30 day shred have done it a couple of times before too :)
  • Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 1 - That video workout is the reason I even found this website :)
    I think it's amazing and at this point I am actually almost able to sit myself down without hurting (and crying a little ;))

Anyone is VERY welcome to add me!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    day 2, level 1 (starting again) - woo.. jillian is tough! wishing it were day 30 lol
  • rachel_eastwood22
    Options
    Hi :) Im also pretty new to 30 shred, just completed my 3rd day! Anyone who is doing it feel free to add me- it would be nice to have someone to talk to!
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 day shred today, I was wondering hoe you log it in for exercise?

What you call me?!?!?!..LMBO just kidding?

I log it under circuit training :)
  • Foxness
    Foxness Posts: 6
    Options
    I just got mine today, starting tomorrow! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, always looking for support.
  • beans0608
    Options
    I am starting 30 day shred today, I was wondering hoe you log it in for exercise?

I have a polar heart rate monitor which tells,me what I've burnt so I add it manually and call it 30 day shred!
  • Monchie82
    Options
    Day 6 of the shred for me tomorrow.

Looking for motivated friends. Please add me :)
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Just started round 2 of 30 Day Shred yesterday because I LOVED the results it gave me. Here we go again! Feel free to add me if you need support. Good luck, All!
  • MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    Day 5 on the 30DS today! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I started today also!! everyone please add me!!
  • clairelindy
    clairelindy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday my legs and arms hurt but i kinda like the pain makes me think it is working
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me am doing 30 day shred
  • Jen9239
    Jen9239 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd day Level 1 of 30 Day Shred. My calves are SO sore but I'm not giving up. All of the before and after pics are a big motivation and I know I just have to stick with it and it will work!