The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    youre supposed to chase her....
    I barely run to the car when it is raining hard. Only thing I run is my mouth...
    ....and his hands over your curves plus his tongue over...well you get the jist :wink:
  • hougt
    Options
    nice to see you Bex!!!! we've missed you! Especially Hou, who i'm sure is making up for lost time....
    I miss you all when I am not on here ;)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    youre supposed to chase her....
    I barely run to the car when it is raining hard. Only thing I run is my mouth...
    ....and his hands over your curves plus his tongue over...well you get the jist :wink:

So much for me sliding under the radar with the smooth plan....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    we miss you too hou! got used to having you back around the last 2 weeks, and now you're gone all over again...

you should come again soon....:wink:
  • oboeing
    Options
    harvo, you don't have to be smooth... a little stubble is ok as long as it doesn't leave rugburn!
  • harvo
    Options
    harvo, you don't have to be smooth... a little stubble is ok as long as it doesn't leave rugburn!

or scratch the hardwood floors?
  • oboeing
    Options
    exactly
  • harvo
    Options
    no worries there...gotta stay clean shaven because of my job(s)
  • Melissaf0925
    Options
    harvo, you're chasing the new girls around.

Bern, let's go get a drink!

actually I was hoping to have a front row seat to the oil wrestling but she obviously escaped. First round on me?
    I wish I COULD escape work... I am ready to run screaming.

And I am giggling like a school girl about the oil wrestling. Go look up my REALLY old myspace. myspace.com/taramurphy.
  • harvo
    Options

actually I was hoping to have a front row seat to the oil wrestling but she obviously escaped. First round on me?

And I am giggling like a school girl about the oil wrestling. Go look up my REALLY old myspace. myspace.com/taramurphy.

I had someone ask me if I knew what the password was to my myspace account....sadly, I remember nothing from it...
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

I had someone ask me if I knew what the password was to my myspace account....sadly, I remember nothing from it...

If I tried I could get in... I just don't care since I am no longer a wrestler.
  • harvo
    Options

You were an oil wrestler?
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

nope. a pro-wrestler...
  • harvo
    Options

nope. a pro-wrestler...

With what company and what was your wrestler name?
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

nope. a pro-wrestler...

With what company and what was your wrestler name?

I trained with PWU, but worked all over PA, NJ, NY, DE & MD. I wrestled under Tara Murphy...
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!
  • harvo
    Options
    Morning all...I will not be on most of the day...are you planning to roll without me?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Morning Harvo. Would need all hands on deck for a roll today, I think. Depends who comes out to play.
  • hougt
    Options
    Morning!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Hou has come out to play!