Boobs

Options

Replies

• Boslea
    Boslea Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Boobs--my first advice is be careful what you wish for! I was an A or B cup and then got FAT....now I am trying to lose weight and get GET RID of these 42DD's. That aside,....I was a size 10 growing up-with a small chest--and I didn't want to see everyones clevage then or now. I beg you to dress with what ever compiment your figure, stand tall and proud...and most of all remember that:

CLASS NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE!

God made you that way, he thinks you are perfect and I dated a man for 14 years that loved my small chest and helped me to love what I had, boobies really, truley do not matter!
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    DD Hoping when I lose weight I don't lose to much of them
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I have itty bitty titties.

But as a former gymnast, I can guarantee that I more than make up for my lack of cleavage in other ways...

A claim like this should include pictures, details or both. :tongue:
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to direct all you ladies to an amazing boob resource: http://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits

Finding a bra that fits properly can do wonders for your boobs.

For example, I'd been wearing a 36B my whole life... after reading about fitting, breast fat migration, cup vs. band... I now comfortably fit into a 34D and my boobs look WAY BIGGER.

If you're not doing the swoop n' scoop, you probably have a lot of migrated breast fat. That means extra squishy fat under your armpits, on your sides, and even some on your back. That is ALL breast fat that should be in the front. Practicing "swoop and scoop" and getting a properly fitting bra can put all that fat back in the front, and your breasts will look a million times better.

So I really encourage you to check out that forum, read the links on the sidebar, measure yourself and find your right bra size. :)
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I am a rather large boobed woman and it has been my observation that more important than cup size is nipple visibility. Men love nipples, whether they are on big boobs or little boobs it usually doesn't matter. Walk into a room with hard nipples and men forget what they are saying and/or thinking. :love:

What. Where am I?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to direct all you ladies to an amazing boob resource: http://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits

Finding a bra that fits properly can do wonders for your boobs.

For example, I'd been wearing a 36B my whole life... after reading about fitting, breast fat migration, cup vs. band... I now comfortably fit into a 34D and my boobs look WAY BIGGER.

If you're not doing the swoop n' scoop, you probably have a lot of migrated breast fat. That means extra squishy fat under your armpits, on your sides, and even some on your back. That is ALL breast fat that should be in the front. Practicing "swoop and scoop" and getting a properly fitting bra can put all that fat back in the front, and your breasts will look a million times better.

So I really encourage you to check out that forum, read the links on the sidebar, measure yourself and find your right bra size. :)

WOOT WOOT

28 D here. :P This did totally change my outlook on buying bras.

For the records <-- also a former competitive gymnast here.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Boobs are awesome at any size. Oh, and the "leave it to their imagination" argument is invalid, because until we see nipple, our imaginations are going at full capacity.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Push up bra? I don't really flaunt cleavage...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You need to get a bra that fits you. If you have a small frame, then you will need a bra that is made for a smaller body, and with a 28 or smaller band size (such as from The Little Bra Company). You can wear fitted clothing and show off the nice shapely breasts that you do have. You can have a nice, fit body and if you have a booty, show that off too. Just some ideas, here.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I love boobs. I think I check girls boobs out as much as my boyfriend
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You need to get a bra that fits you. If you have a small frame, then you will need a bra that is made for a smaller body, and with a 28 or smaller band size (such as from The Little Bra Company). You can wear fitted clothing and show off the nice shapely breasts that you do have. You can have a nice, fit body and if you have a booty, show that off too. Just some ideas, here.

Love them!!!! :D
  • neeko_3
    neeko_3 Posts: 68
    Options
    Sure do love some boobs!
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    they are all good! don't have to be huge to be attractive!
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I like boobs. But that wasn't the question was it?
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I prefer boobs to be tastefully covered. Size doesn't matter, just how you carry it, and whether or not you exude confidence.

I like this. Having it all hang out isn't the only way to attract attention. :)
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Big boobs.....not all they're cracked up to be. Mine dont get smaller when I lose weight either:( boooooo Even at 115lbs ...theyre still Double d's womp womp. I would be totally satisfied with a nice pair of c's! (That way I can actually fold in half at yoga, not be choked by boobage!) hahaha
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Okay so once upon a time I was a Dcup then I was a B cup and now guess what I'm a fashionably sensionable C cup. I'm proud of what I have, when I was B cup I wore V necks just as I do now, I'm still obessed with my cleavage. I will admit I do look mighty nice in my Va Va boobs shirt, I will have to post a pic later :-) but I have worked hard because when I was heavy busted I tried to cover it up.
    so when you're small busted, be proud, try and be tasteful push up bras are wonderful and demi bras :-) v necks rock the house
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Enjoy what you have!
    i dont understand the implants that sit on the chest wall with a HUGE valley between them.

If youve got decent boobs promote!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I came across a bra the other day that pumped you up 3 sizes!! It was a thick push up bra but still. If you need it why not. I love push up bras but I'm in no need to make my boobs look bigger lol.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    WMelo.jpg