I want to cry and scream and..

Options

Replies

• norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Throw and break things.

But I cant cause Im an adult.

This day keeps getting worse. To much to go into.. But the short version is..

Boyfriend is being an absolute **** (He is hanging out with his "best friend" so no surprise there)
    This is in my house so I am locked in my room.
    There is no food in said room.
    I dont want to go out and get food because of said "friend"
    Boyfriend is popping pills and being an all around douche whos word never amounts to anything.
    Im starving and stressed out and pissed off.

Maybe I will find an old protein bar somewhere for dinner. If I am lucky.
    Didnt even get a "workout" in today because of his friend. (was suppost to shoot hoops with the guy but his friend is more important)

Anyway. Sorry. Just feeling down. Carry on with your cool lifes full of friends and family. I will be laying here on my bed with the only family and friend around. A cat. Go figure.

lose the boyfriend. yes seriously.
  • AylaishlyBecca
    Options
    Its Oregon....its gonna rain for awhile yet. I walked after dinner for about 40 minutes...then came home, hung my wet clothes, and calculated my trek on wwwsportsdistancecalculator.com so its doable in the rain friend!! Be strong... be fearless.... I figure that eating and exercise is the only thing I can count on....the only thing I can control with my husband being at 10% liver function...so just get out there girlie :-) Becca
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I get that it's impossible to get a complete picture of a relationship from one thread and your boyfriend probably has great qualities too. That said, this doesn't sound like a good situation at all. I think you should work hard at finding a job and becoming self-sufficient so you at least have the option to get out of this living arrangement.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Its Oregon....its gonna rain for awhile yet. I walked after dinner for about 40 minutes...then came home, hung my wet clothes, and calculated my trek on wwwsportsdistancecalculator.com so its doable in the rain friend!! Be strong... be fearless.... I figure that eating and exercise is the only thing I can count on....the only thing I can control with my husband being at 10% liver function...so just get out there girlie :-) Becca

Sorry bout your hubby. When will he get his new liver? Hopefully soon.
    (btw.. I have a phobia about wet clothes.. I freak out if they get soaked.. A little rain is okay. Walking for an hour or so in it.. Big no for me. I would freak out and kinda panic. Its weird.. But true)
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I get that it's impossible to get a complete picture of a relationship from one thread and your boyfriend probably has great qualities too. That said, this doesn't sound like a good situation at all. I think you should work hard at finding a job and becoming self-sufficient so you at least have the option to get out of this living arrangement.

THANK YOU!! Someone who gets it. I am looking for a job and stuff. Just really hard in this economy and living in such a small town it is hard to find avalible jobs anymore.
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    You're still there. I'm sure you've been through this before. Nothing will be different unless a change is made. Good thing you're young. You have the time to waste. Right?
  • sekhmet13
    sekhmet13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    As a good friend once told me, "If you aren't happy, either *kitten* or get off the pot". If you don't do something, nothing will change.
  • johnsongirls
    johnsongirls Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand the point of this. You knew everyone was going to tell you to get rid of him. It is clear you won't. So why come on here to complain about something you have absolutely no desire to change?
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    He is awesome when he isnt around this so caled 'friend'. But this 'friend' is an awful influence (i.e... The pills)

Ditch him, seriously, if he's a jerk when he's around this "friend" then it's obvious who is more important to him, and it aint you.
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    Yes, the "friend" ruined your day, like you made me fat.

You are more than welcome to join my "Emo Sympathy Begger" group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13549-emo-sympathy-begger

This is why we love you Pu_239! :flowerforyou:
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    As bad as your boyfriend is treating you, demand respect, more importantly practice self-respect. Go out and eat by yourself and enjoy your own company, go out and excersise and dress nicely, for you, not him. He will see you enjoying yourself without him, might even get scared and straighten his act a bit. But if he doesn't think you're worth the effort of sobering up off them pills, then obviously he isnt worth your time.

I've been through the same ****.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Yup, nothing you could do about that.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    You can't expect anything to change or get better if you're doing nothing to change it. Get rid of the negativity in your life - because you don't want to look back one day and see you wasted years upon years of your life being miserable for no good reason.
  • amandajoy9954
    amandajoy9954 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow sounds like a really uncomfortable situation. If it was me I would be going crazy to say the least. Praying for you tonight
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Ya know, you could...oh I don't know...find a guy who isn't a POS?

OMG I JUST SOLVED UR PROBLEMZ!
  • amandajoy9954
    amandajoy9954 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As bad as your boyfriend is treating you, demand respect, more importantly practice self-respect. Go out and eat by yourself and enjoy your own company, go out and excersise and dress nicely, for you, not him. He will see you enjoying yourself without him, might even get scared and straighten his act a bit. But if he doesn't think you're worth the effort of sobering up off them pills, then obviously he isnt worth your time.

what she said^^^^^^
  • missj1020
    missj1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    just remember my dear: if nothing changes....NOTHING changes! Don't make excuses for him, the friend is not a good influence but he is a big boy...he chooses what he does....his choices are not on the same page you are....hang in there!:explode:
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was in an unhealthy relationship as well. He liked his alcohol and it got to the point where he kept choosing it over me and his young daughter from a previous relationship. I, too, was scared to leave but then I realized I was better being by myself and lonely than continue in a situation that was obviously never going to work out. He started becoming verbally abusive and I decided that I wasn't about to wait around until it became physical. Of course he always blamed his behaviour on the alcohol but the bottom line was that he continued to drink, knowing what it was doing to our relationship. I am now in a healthy relationship with a guy who is beyond supportive and kind which never would have happened if I hadn't ended things with the other guy.

The bottom line is that you owe it to yourself to be happy and it sounds like this is never going to happen with the guy you are with. Maybe talk to your landlord/roommate and tell her that you need to stay and he needs to go. You need to stop making excuses for his bad behaviour and move on with your life. Ottherwise, you have no one to blame but yourself for your unhappiness. I know this sounds harsh but unfortunately the truth hurts sometimes. It's not that others on this site aren't being supportive, they are just trying to tell you what is blatently obvious to everyone but you. Get rid of him!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    How about grab your keys and walk out the door? Seriously, quit blaming people for your choice to sulk in your room. Sorry your bf and his friend as being *kitten*, but you are the one giving them the power to influence your mood and health decisions.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Stop wasting your time everyone. She needed to vent, but she won't actually leave him.
    Not until he's walked all over her, not until leaving him will be her only option, not until she grows up enough to realize that this is not what a relationship should be.