Question for the ladies who lost 1+ cup sizes

Options

Replies

• TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    "I've gone from a 48DDD to a 34C (sometimes B). I like to think that my perky boobs are hiding under my saggy ones...but...I'm fairly certain that's not the case. Like others have said...I wouldn't trade my weight loss for the world. There are doctors that can fix my boobs!"

a 48DDD???? is that a typo? How much weight have you lost exactly????

lol Is a DDD really that shocking? I was a DDD as a freshman in high school :embarassed: Was a 44H at my biggest (324 lbs) and have gone down to a 42F after losing 80 pounds...

saying this in the nicest possible way (please don't shoot me!) but I don't see how you could possibly be a 42 still if that's a current pic!
    Have you been resized? at a visual guess I would say you need nothing larger than a 36-38 band with a larger cup.
  • jesantos
    jesantos Posts: 4
    Options
    mine are fine, keep a mix of cardio and strength training. chest flies, etc to keep them perky
  • TigressPat
    Options
    I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great.

That's not how boobs work.

Ha ha...yeah...I thought about it after I hit post. I know the bigger the more likely to sag. I actually think bigger (D+) with some sag is still cool. You know what I mean. There gets to a point where it just turns gross...like beyond DDD. So I'm going to say some sag with DDD or less is cool but sag with more is gross...sorry.

The surprising one is "B". Some have sag and some are perky. I like the ones with a little sag that move. It's almost like they were bigger.

I'm going to tell you a story of when I was a little girl and "developed". I started early and my chest seemed to grow overnight. Some of the other girls were jealous as a result. Do you remember the song "do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro..." well one girl decided to change the lyrics so everyday on the bus she would sing "do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro". Everyday. They didn't "sag" back then, but she was jealous and she knew I was self conscious (like most young girls) so she said they would one day sag and that I'd never get married because no man would ever love a woman with saggy boobs like mine. I was in grade 6 and everyday I had to hear this bullying.

Most woman who have DDD or higher WILL have sag unless they have been altered with surgery. If you want the natural large breasts then the sag will probably eventually happen (gravity is a b*tch lol). But seriously we are all self conscious enough about our bodies without people referring to some woman as "gross" based on cup size. I did not choose to be a FF, I just am. Please be more conscious of your words. Let's support each other instead of saying insults :)

just to add, fake ones will sag too, with time. Especially the larger ones.
    oh, and I was completely flat chested until I was 14, then i was a 36D cup overnight. (actually probably more like a 32F, but I didn't know any better then!)
    that was pretty shocking. I spent an entire school year dressing in layers of sweatshirts to hide them.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great.

Ha ha...yeah...I thought about it after I hit post. I know the bigger the more likely to sag. I actually think bigger (D+) with some sag is still cool. You know what I mean. There gets to a point where it just turns gross...like beyond DDD. So I'm going to say some sag with DDD or less is cool but sag with more is gross...sorry.

The surprising one is "B". Some have sag and some are perky. I like the ones with a little sag that move. It's almost like they were bigger.

I feel like you should probably just stop now. Seriously. A lot of the women on this site already have body image issues and don't need to be called "gross" by you.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    mine are fine, keep a mix of cardio and strength training. chest flies, etc to keep them perky

wont do anything at all for the actual boobs.
    Boobs are fat.
    they can't be shaped, or trained, or firmed with exercise.
    but if you are smaller, working the pecs underneath them will make them look bigger and perhaps perkier.
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im sure mine will be tiny I am built like a quarter horse ive been told big hips and thighs and a c bust after 100 pounds I am sure they are going to take a beating. They are already bouncing around in my bras after 30 im just not feeling moving to a b but its coming and yanno its what it is. I really didnt hate myself at the beginning of this journey and I dont think im gonna at the end. We have to face that big bellies and flab wasnt sexy either. It is what it is. Reality check I guess.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm going to tell you a story of when I was a little girl and "developed". I started early and my chest seemed to grow overnight. Some of the other girls were jealous as a result. Do you remember the song "do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro..." well one girl decided to change the lyrics so everyday on the bus she would sing "do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro". Everyday. They didn't "sag" back then, but she was jealous and she knew I was self conscious (like most young girls) so she said they would one day sag and that I'd never get married because no man would ever love a woman with saggy boobs like mine. I was in grade 6 and everyday I had to hear this bullying.

Oh my God, you could be my twin. My peers used to tease me with the SAME DAMN SONG, when I developed C cups seemingly overnight. My mother made me feel even worse because 'she had to buy me an expensive bra, which wasn't in our budget' and I hated my goddamn breasts ever since. It's difficult enough learning to love yourself without being reminded that 'if you'd done things differently' (never gained the weight, moisturized every day, exercised the ever-loving-fark out of your pectorals) then you'd have better breasts.

We are more than just breasts.
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Just stawp.

Too uptight = no fun...chill. I was hoping you were having a good sense of humor and not a stick. LOL

I'm just trying to help you out here. You know what I mean.

Ha ha...cool. But I just come on here for fun to relax. I hope you recognize I can give a filtered sensitive PC answer but I was hoping people would be cool and just relax and have fun. There is enough PC in the real world. Feel free to bust my chops but I hope you don't get too offended because I'm just having fun here.

While I don't take offense to anything you (or anyone else on the internet) says, saggy boobs after weight loss are a sad reality for a lot of us women and in a society where there is so much pressure to have perfect bodies, I think a lot of women that lose a significant amount of weight can sometimes feel like they put in so much hard work to be healthy and to look and FEEL better about themselves, but are left with battle scars in the form of saggy boobs (among other things!) that can be quite shameful...Which is why you may sense some hostility towards someone making light of the matter.

At the end of the day, you don't have boobs and you're not a woman (I'm assuming), so you can really never understand :flowerforyou:

I hear ya. I'll try to be a bit more sensitive. i do think mfp should be a supportive place for all....so if that means more PC, then it's worth it. Thanks for understanding.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

The only place that is going to help is where there is muscle, which is in the chest itself, not in the breasts.

Ladies, boob deflation is not the result of negligence.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD or E to a size B. And they're much, much perkier. Yay for me!!!!!
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Most woman who have DDD or higher WILL have sag unless they have been altered with surgery. If you want the natural large breasts then the sag will probably eventually happen (gravity is a b*tch lol). But seriously we are all self conscious enough about our bodies without people referring to some woman as "gross" based on cup size. I did not choose to be a FF, I just am. Please be more conscious of your words. Let's support each other instead of saying insults :)

I agree. I'm sorry. I was trying to be funny but failed. It happens. Much support and thanks for sharing your story!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Just to add: I have a wonderful boyfriend now who loves my body (my "before" body and my current body) so if there are any young girls out there who have been bullied over the matter, don't worry cause there are great guys out there :)
  • TigressPat
    Options
    I'm going to guess some of these responses are from people who didn't do a mix of flat bench, decline bench, incline bench, and either cross cable flys or dumb bell flys. I've seen women retain their firmness, by wearing adequate support, drinking water, moisturizing and adding resistance/weight training for pectorals.

The only place that is going to help is where there is muscle, which is in the chest itself, not in the breasts.

Ladies, boob deflation is not the result of negligence.

yeah, some of us already know this, but so many insist that they can tone and firm their boobs the same way they can GROW them!

it's wishful thinking, like losing 20lbs in two weeks, and getting a six pack while not losing an inch off your chest.

dream the impossible dream.... nothing us realists can do to convince the believers not to pray to the boob fairy!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed much since I was 12. I've always worn a 32b. That just isn't where I gain or lose weight.
  • Erikalynne18
    Options

I agree. I'm sorry. I was trying to be funny but failed. It happens. Much support and thanks for sharing your story!

Apology accepted :)
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My boobs definitely got smaller, although I didn't *technically* lose a cup size, but lost several band sizes. Went from 36D at first to now a 32D. Honestly, I think my boobs look slightly saggy and deflated. I may be being overly critical of myself and they may really not be that bad, I'm not sure I guess. But I'm quite self-conscious and sad about them now. The only way I can get them to look nice is with push up bras. :frown: :sad:

And I hate to say this to you OP, but also I'm young (25) and lost only 50lbs very slowly, over a period of 3 years.

Recently though, I started strength training with a trainer. I'm hoping that will help a little bit.
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    To cheer you ladies up, some guys like a little sag (me). It shows they are real. LOL I think for D and up, sag is not good but for C and smaller, a little sag is great. I prefer Bs that move around to the perky non movable Bs.(the ones you swar are really As...no cleavage or anything! LOL

Here are 2 checks
    -They can move around
    -They can be positioned to form cleavage in the right top.

if yes to both and they don't go below your belly button, right on ladies!
    Woot Woot Sir! What an awsome answer, thanks SO MUCH!!
  • Erikalynne18
    Options
    to the OP: I do pectoral exercises and my chest has changed significantly with weight loss, but the "sag" is still there :/ However I find the best solution is a great fitting bra :) I can't fight gravity that much lol. Although I might try the suggestion of lotion. Might make them firmer, might not, who knows? :)
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options

So true! The bigger, the heavier=the lower they are! (duh huh?)
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    +

pectoral training is now my fav. kind of training after squats of course :D