One thing you’re looking forward to wearing?

Options

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A really cute and clingy short black dress. So looking forward to it!
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing absolutely nothing and looking fantastic.

I'm actually with you on that one. I told my fiance once I'm down to what I want I'll be prancing around the house in my underwear all day. He's encouraging my weight loss although he thinks I'm ready to prance now lol

What guy doesn't? :wink:

Lmao I told my partner the same thing. He just looked at me and smiled and said the same thing, you can do it now if you like. I just gave him the look because he knows I am not happy with my body at all right now and show very little of it.

You gave him "the look" :laugh:
    I do that all the time.
    Too funny...

LOL yea, he gets the look all the time.
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I bought a size 14 skirt about 4 years ago (I haven't been a size 14 in 15+ years). I bought it for about 4.00 at a going out of business sale it was 95% off. My goal as of now is to fit into that skirt.
  • anthonyzuc
    Options
    Certain fitted shirts would look hot with a flat stomach. Also wearing nothing at all or in a bathing suit at the beach or pool
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Animal print bikini!! F*** YEA i wanna be tacky while i am still young enough to pull it off!

Well, I see Nutella that your weight loss ticker is painted with Animal Print.
    So your saying Animal print is tacky?
    Or your saying your inexerienced and don't know how to style Animal Print?

Either way its all how you decide to wear Animal print. Too much is no good..
    A piece here and there can be really sexy..
    Such as the bathing Suit Posted earlier from VS

i'm not saying it's absolutely tacky but we can all agree it's not the classiest thing you can wear. :wink:
    i would never wear it from head to toe but details are fine. however i still wouldn't like to see my mom wearing it.

I'm with you on the tack factor but have seen some pieces that look okay... so I guess I'm actually neutral lol. Personally I don't think you'd ever find me in animal print. That being said.. maybe I'll find that piece that would change my mind
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Well... I've been trying to get into this guy's pants for quite a while now. Hopefully soon.

Fiiiine. I will stop playing hard to get.
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    the jeans in my closet....it's been a long time since we've been together.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    my husband's shirts. :) other than that, would love to wear a nice two piece! it's been TOO long!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Animal print bikini!! F*** YEA i wanna be tacky while i am still young enough to pull it off!

Well, I see Nutella that your weight loss ticker is painted with Animal Print.
    So your saying Animal print is tacky?
    Or your saying your inexerienced and don't know how to style Animal Print?

Either way its all how you decide to wear Animal print. Too much is no good..
    A piece here and there can be really sexy..
    Such as the bathing Suit Posted earlier from VS

i'm not saying it's absolutely tacky but we can all agree it's not the classiest thing you can wear. :wink:
    i would never wear it from head to toe but details are fine. however i still wouldn't like to see my mom wearing it.

Good thing I'm not your mom.
    I'm happy so I'm beautiful. :flowerforyou:

I see what you did there.. Clever Susan..You "TIGER" lol
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing absolutely nothing and looking fantastic.

I'm actually with you on that one. I told my fiance once I'm down to what I want I'll be prancing around the house in my underwear all day. He's encouraging my weight loss although he thinks I'm ready to prance now lol

What guy doesn't? :wink:

Lmao I told my partner the same thing. He just looked at me and smiled and said the same thing, you can do it now if you like. I just gave him the look because he knows I am not happy with my body at all right now and show very little of it.

I'm the same. I show little. If I show a shoulder he gets excited and says "OH! I got a shoulder. I like your shoulder" lol
  • leiaface
    leiaface Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm probably most excited to be able to fit into my favorite seven for all mankind jeans. LOVE them.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Literally.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    my husband's shirts. :) other than that, would love to wear a nice two piece! it's been TOO long!

Girls always look good in mens shirts. My fiance is skinny though so they just look like shirts on me. I wear his shirts when I go out cause the fit snuggly up top. Unless it's his fav shirt or a new one then I get "Don't wear this shirt. You'll stretch it out". Whatever! I do what I want lol
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I show little. If I show a shoulder he gets excited and says "OH! I got a shoulder. I like your shoulder" lol

Hee hee. This made me giggle :)
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My black corset dress. God, I want to wear it and not have back fat going on, lol.
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Literally.

Ummm... Yeah. Judging from your profile pic, you can probably do that now. No? ;)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit...isn't that why we are all here....to look good nekkid. :D
  • losing5555
    Options
    My birthday suit in house 24/7 :laugh: Bow chica Bow wow!

lol same here.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    My black corset dress. God, I want to wear it and not have back fat going on, lol.

Try heavy lifting this will help with back fat.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

Hee hee. This made me giggle :)

Me too :bigsmile: