One thing you’re looking forward to wearing?

Options

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    These
    navy_uniform.jpg
    and hopefully the guys they're attached to :-/
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Shorts! I never felt very comfortable with my legs...it's as if most of my weight gathered around my calves and my thighs. Hated it. Plus I come from a family with ugly, squishy kneecaps...I think those have changed over time, luckily.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My black corset dress. God, I want to wear it and not have back fat going on, lol.

Try heavy lifting this will help with back fat.

Definitely going to give that a go when I start my gym membership :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Body building shorts on the beach
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    JEANS! Not skinny jeans. Just regular, boot cut Levis. At the moment my thighs are still way too big for jeans. I could fit in to them... but they'd probably look like sausages trying to burst out of their skin... and my calves are now normalish sized which means that giant thighs look even more giant in comparison!

Oh Levis, how I'm looking forward to you...
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Hopefully large t-shirts that are too tight from my budging hulk-like muscles.
  • xiaomao06
    xiaomao06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    short shorts and a bikini!
  • rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a favorite pair of jeans that are 5 sizes too small for me as I am now... I'd love to fit comfortably in them again!

The "little black dress" wouldn't be too bad, either!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I want to do drag

♥ Amazing. There's nothing I love more then the make up. I wish I could do it like that. But I don’t believe you need to slim down to do it. I’ve seen some awesome drag girls who are fuller figured. But you obviously have an imagine of what you want to look like in your head. And you got my full support =)
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Any thing that doesn't have a X in the size.
  • MotivatedinCalifornia
    Options
    sun dresses
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    A clingy top.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm starting school for massage therapy, and I'm required to get a two piece bathing suit....
    I would like to look good in this so called "two piece"...
    (By "good" I actually mean "SMOKIN' HOT")
  • MotivatedBeka3
    Options
    A cute little bikini at the water parks, lakes, and the beach. and ofcourse being able to look super sexy in nothing, Gunna make them jaws drop ;)
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing NOTHING. I really want to look good and feel confident in my b-day suit :/
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Palazzo pants! My mum got them for me as a present. But they are so small for me!
    I know I'll get into them when I'm at my goal weight.
    That's gonna feel downright amazing!
  • OLeoLionessO
    Options
    a very sexy bikini
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Shorts! As of right now I have cellulite-y thighs that I don't care to display, hopefully by July my legs will look good enough to display!
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A cute little red bikini without constantly stressing about how wobbly my tummy and thighs are... hoping heavy lifting will get me close to it this summer :wink:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to fit in my wedding dress from 27 years ago. It's very close but I was really tiny then so not sure It'll ever happen.