Looking for friends (cycling or just generally awesome)

Options

Replies

• crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    LOVE my bike... just did 12 miles yesterday..
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I ride the stationary bike! I'm up to 15 miles, not sure if that is impressive or not lol(:
    I'm pretty awesome though... lol ;)
    Add me!
  • bibabee
    bibabee Posts: 5
    Options
    A spinning fanatic and have just joined the 'cycle to work scheme' through my company...hoping to do long distance road cycling! - feel free to add me! x
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. Currently training for a duathlon, run-bike-run. Have a half marathon in 2 weeks.
  • megamac33
    megamac33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im not gonna lie, Im kinda awesome, anyone can add me
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    I used to ride a 5-speed 70's cruiser but now I'm getting into distance road cycling on my first road bike! Feel free to add me, i'm currently training for a 25K in June.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am awesome and like to ride my bike... Which is a borrowed bike for the moment because mine was stolen and I am in the process of deciding on a new bike..

And my 19 yr would say I was silly, but not sure if he'd give me 'awesome'. Do I need referrals?
  • Julie7741
    Julie7741 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs last year thanks to my bike :) My hubby is into mountain biking. Road only for me... That mountain biking stuff is scary!

Feel free to add me... I'm hoping to increase my mileage this year, and decrease my weight a little more!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm awesome! And I love my road bike (leisure) and I'm a runner too. Feel free to add me as I am new to the cycling world and would love to learn more!!! My one cycling friend deactivated :-(
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Biker. But not awesome (sigh)
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh I'm both most of the time. Not quite as up right now as usual, but I'll be back to normal soon with any luck.
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My new bike arrives via UPS today. Can't wait to get it on the road! Training for my first try. Feel free to add.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Awesome opossum! <3 bikes! Add me if you would like :)
  • mikeroobuddha
    Options
    Bike every day, working on the awesomeness! Feel free to add me :laugh:
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Im training for my first bike tour on July 7th. It's 20 miles. I've never done an actual organized ride before. It should be fun, Its going all around my neighborhood and a few surrounding. It'll be nice to be able to ride around NYC without having to worry about getting hit by a car lol
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    I am an awesome cyclist, I have done several endurance races, the last two being centuries. I just bought a mountain bike, a diamond back response and am now training for my first race in June. I also run, I have ran several 5ks and will be running my first 1/2 marathon in May. I would love to add anyone looking for cyclists and runners.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i'm a road biker! i also have a pretty inflated opinion of myself so i would also say i'm pretty awesome. i have my first metric century and century this year. happy to have any of you fellow bikers friend me!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I want to do a century so bad!! but first I'll have to see how I survive 20 miles lmao. Im pretty new to this but a century is my ultimate goal.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I cycled +3000 miles last year, I'm shooting for a target of 1,000 miles this month and I got a couple of century sportives lined up for May/June.
    I started commuting 50 miles per day during the warmer/lighter/drier months last year, trying to make it more often than not this year, aiming for a 6000 mile year target.

I ran my first half marathon in March '13, might try and go for a full one next year, not decided yet?

feel free to add me!
  • qasim91
    qasim91 Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started cycling last week after a few years of not doing so, on my old mountain bike, which is unfortunately small for me now, but I'm getting a new one tonight hopefully. And I'm awesome too!