things your mfp friends might be surprised to know about you

Options

Replies

• Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I don't remember my childhood. At all. Not sure why...
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hold on folks, within 3 pages we have 3 erotic story writers? Is that then a really lucrative business?

I'm kinda scared to say so because of this but I also write BDSM erotica (for free) lol.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Was just talking to my wife about something similar recently...I don't remember ever having a birthday party as a kid.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I cant really think of a good one for me to write, cuz Im pretty sure most of mine would be somewhat expected of me lol. But these 3 might come off a bit surprising....

- Im very shy and get bad anxiety when I have to talk to strangers, or infront of people.
    - Im good at sketching
    - I like learning about science - physics, astronomy, anatomy, chemistry
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not certifiably insane
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Hold on folks, within 3 pages we have 3 erotic story writers? Is that then a really lucrative business?

I have done it only as an amateur, so no money made. More of a creative outlet.

This! Creative outlet. I'm quite popular on literotica though. :blushing:
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was once a paranormal investigator.
    I was a teen mother.
    I graduated college with a BA when I was 33 years old.

That's quite cool & interesting to have once been a paranormal investigator!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was on the Price is Right...

and lost the car...
    and spun the wheel...
    really,
    really,
    really,
    hard (while wearing slippery sandals)

and...

BIT THE DUST.

Got shot under the wheel (well, just about...)

and ended up on Bloopers for years and years.

(Got recognized each time it aired.)

Ten years later, heard Bob Barker describe me while he was interviewed on a morning zoo FM radio show, "the girl who was visiting the show and just run a marathon and who got shot under the wheel as his favorite, most exuberant contestant ever."

The end.

p.s.

No. Never found it on YouTube. Thankfully it is on VHS and it's melting away in a box somewhere in my hot garage.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Yeah, me neither! People have these detailed stories about when they were like 7. I'm just like, when I was seven I was second grade...that's about it. :laugh: I don't remember anything before like 5th grade well at all.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I used to have a pet chicken and I used to carry her around the house and she pooped on me.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

I remember crazy details about my childhood I even shocked my parents when I remembered our first house and that was before I was even in first grade
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have a set of boys briefs (i think they're a 16 or 18) and they're super comfy. piss hole and all, too bad i have to squat to pee though.
    i love to sleep in them, for real who knew teenage boys underwear was so comfy.
    i get compliments that theyre cute too, i wore a pair out and went to the ladies room (a single toilet) wth my friends and they were like youre underwear is cute.
    also, that is me in the photo with the long snout and whiskers
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I used to have a pet chicken and I used to carry her around the house and she pooped on me.

I thought I was the only one!
    *Rests head on both hands and stares at you in awe*

Except my pet chicken was a he. I guess you could call him a ****.
    I bet that words gets **** by moderators. :blushing:
  • tinammitch
    Options
    I sleep in the nude:blushing:
    sometimes if i'm drinking, i don't log in, becouse i know i'll be over:drinker:
    i like candy:wink:
    I actully want to be at 140, but did a short time goal 0f 150:smile:
    last but not least, i don't cook:bigsmile:
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have a brother with epilepsy, and other psychiatric conditions. He has the mental capacity of a 7 year old. He suffered a head injury as an infant. My mom or doctors didn't know how he would be effected until he grew older and his behavioral problems manifested. He's the oldest, my other siblings have moved on and away with their families. I'm the youngest. I've stayed close to mom to help her out. She raised us as a single mom, no dad. So she's sort of alone in all this. Except for me. He has aggressive outbursts, OCD, Schizotype personality disorder. He's made life "interesting" I live on my own but I've kept mom close. I stop by every night and check in with them, make sure she's doing okay. I take him out every other weekend, to the park, play catch..stuff like that. she's in her 70's and it's getting harder for her to care for him (administer meds, and protective supervision). There's agencies that provide part time caregivers to help out. But eventually one day I'll have to take over. It's her final wish that he doesn't get placed in an institution. We've had numerous "crisis" moments, tough times where my mom has cried to me "I don't why God chose me to carry this cross, but I'm thankful that he also gave to me an Angel" she calls me her guardian angel :) I promised her that I'd care for him when she passes.

I've never really talked about him outside of close personal friends.
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of heights and have terrible bouts of motion sickness in anything that moves, but cannot pass up a rollercoaster of any kind.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I was on the Price is Right...

and lost the car...
    and spun the wheel...
    really,
    really,
    really,
    hard (while wearing slippery sandals)

and...

BIT THE DUST.

Got shot under the wheel (well, just about...)

and ended up on Bloopers for years and years.

(Got recognized each time it aired.)

Ten years later, heard Bob Barker describe me while he was interviewed on a morning zoo FM radio show, "the girl who was visiting the show and just run a marathon and who got shot under the wheel as his favorite, most exuberant contestant ever."

The end.

p.s.

No. Never found it on YouTube. Thankfully it is on VHS and it's melting away in a box somewhere in my hot garage.

I'm sorry but I will now make it my mission to find this video. Out of respect I will not share it. But I will laugh.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian !!!!!!!
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    I drive an extraordinarily immature car for someone my age and where I am in life.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I was once a paranormal investigator.

I am friends with ^ her because of this. Seriously, it may have been the first message I sent to anyone on MFP and we've been friends ever since.
    :heart: