Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I almost never rinse my produce.

*SCANDAL!*

OMG ......

Wait....does Burt know?!?!?!

Many people in my FL know that I am legally deaf.

What most don't really know is that I do NOT know sign language (product of a suck it up buttercup parenting style after the doctors suggested institutionalized schooling or me) and I speak.....to the point where you wouldn't even know I am deaf.

My parents were determined to prove to the doctors I didn't need institutionalization so they drummed everything into me.

They also say I wasn't the hardest child to raise even with all that extra effort needed.

Oh and I play the piano, took dancing lessons growing up and sang.

None of it was easy. But we don't believe in quit.

Many also know me as an agnostic; when I was a teen I was one of the countries youngest approved administrators of the sacrament for my church. (Meaning I could bless and serve)
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a sweet person who cares about others, I just tend to act like an A**hole so I don't have to deal with stupid people who are easily offended and will go cry about everything I say.
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly puts me to sleep when i'm having insomnia attacks. depending on how severe, i will be asleep before the Yankees capture Tuco and Blondie...OR just before the bridge is blown up. haven't seen the graveyard scene in almost 10 years!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I don't like people, I don't trust people, and I prefer to be alone most of the time.

Not related to the OP, it just feels really good to say that.
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have extreme OCD and I've been a huge fan of Michael Jackson for as long as I can remember
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    My second job is making hair bows and tutu's. I love it. I love being crafty. I'm also really good at drawing cartoons.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    i smoke when i stressed which has been a lot recently
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I don't like people, I don't trust people, and I prefer to be alone most of the time.

Not related to the OP, it just feels really good to say that.

We should be friends and hang out in different rooms, texting each other.
  • looplulu
    looplulu Posts: 21
    Options
    I'd like to make movies for a living, but I currently write to pay the bills.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    -That it significantly upsets me when I see people on here who mistreat themselves.
    -That I had to stop working around 11 years ago because of medical issues.
    -That my husband is much younger than I am.
    -That I love to sing, and do it nearly every day.
    -That I'm a gamer.
    -That I have a very goofy side.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I guess I said it before...I'm a Canadian ....and then ...well I guess that's about it.
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a sweet person who cares about others, I just tend to act like an A**hole so I don't have to deal with stupid people who are easily offended and will go cry about everything I say.

Teach me your ways. I will be your padawan.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I made a found-art collar/neckpiece from stuff I found along the roads on my daily walks, titled it " The Road Not Taken" and it was published in Belle Armoire arts-of-adornment magazine.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    can't believe how popular this is lol
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My twisted sense of humour surfaced while I was in labour with my second son. We had an intern in the room to observe his very first birth, and I wanted to make it horribly uncomfortable for him, like to the point of him switching to cardiology or something. Lol
    I refrained, though. And I'm rather proud of that.
  • ducky715
    ducky715 Posts: 38
    Options
    I danced on "Live with Regis & Kelly" a few years ago. :happy:
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    i smoke when i stressed which has been a lot recently
    OMG just make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy in case everything goes up in flames !!!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    My twisted sense of humour surfaced while I was in labour with my second son. We had an intern in the room to observe his very first birth, and I wanted to make it horribly uncomfortable for him, like to the point of him switching to cardiology or something. Lol
    I refrained, though. And I'm rather proud of that.

Ha....

Reminds me when I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled out under gas by a female orthodontist. I looked at her and said, so you come here often. She and her staff erupted in laughter and I felt pretty darn cool under the influence of drugs.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    My older brother girlfriend was the former Miss America, Gretchen. She was like a big sister to me. :) I also competed in Miss Teen MN. :)

I got in the top 10 in a miss teen state competition, and when I was on stage holding the envelope with the final question inside,
    I couldn't help but look inside to find out if it was the one question I couldn't answer. I still wonder if I lost points, and I think I must have. It was so embarrassing.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I was queen of the Little Rock Riding Club in the mid 1970s and won the high point trophy in barrel racing for several years in a row..