xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    - I'm a gamer
    - I was a Hooter's girl for 3 months
    - I was married at 18 and divorced by 20
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My great uncle wrote famous sex stories in the 1950's...no but seriously he wrote Where the Red Fern Grows and Summer of the Monkeys:)
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    - I'm a gamer

OMG Not mutch left after that...why not become a republican ???
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    - I'm a gamer

OMG Not mutch left after that...why not become a republican ???

?
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I went to high school with two now-famous wrestlers. And I went to school with the girl that was on the cover of People last week.

ETA Bo Dallas AKA Bo Rotundo, real name Taylor Rotunda, and his brother Windham. Their dad is Mike Rotunda (Irwin R. Schyster AKA I.R.S.) Google it.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I never had any kind of gaming system in my house growing up, not even when I was a teenager.
    The guy I'm with is the complete opposite. he's played almost every decent game there is, different systems,
    genres, and has converted me to a role playing gamer. I don't play now, bc I get so obsessed I think about it
    24/7. I was rscrafter on runescape for years. hello out there rs fans!
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I wax eyebrows and do makeup for a living.
    I pole dance as a hobby.
    I listen to death metal and drive a manly truck.
    4 years ago I was in a car accident and broke 3 bones in my pelvis and was told I will never be able to give birth naturally, do a split, run a mile etc. and that I will probably get osteoarthritis (or some other form of arthritis) when I get older, hence my drive and fuel for fitness over the past 2 years. Despite my constant and chronic pain I suffer every day at only 20 years old, I am in better shape now than before my accident and so far those doctors have been wrong on 2 of their conclusions.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was bit by a chipmunk when I was 8.

I have played trumpet for most of my life, including semi-professionally.

I can tell you what kind of plane is flying overhead by sound.

I have been in love with my husband for 6 years.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of the dark, so are most people in my family (grandmother, mom, brother, both uncles). Everyone jokes that it is because we "know" what lingers in the dark. If I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I turn the flashlight on my phone on, then every light on in the house on the way to the bathroom.
    I am also afraid of the closet, have to have the door closed at night.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of the dark, so are most people in my family (grandmother, mom, brother, both uncles). Everyone jokes that it is because we "know" what lingers in the dark. If I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I turn the flashlight on my phone on, then every light on in the house on the way to the bathroom.
    I am also afraid of the closet, have to have the door closed at night.

Hey, who turned out the lights?!

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Vashta_Nerada

:laugh:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My twisted sense of humour surfaced while I was in labour with my second son. We had an intern in the room to observe his very first birth, and I wanted to make it horribly uncomfortable for him, like to the point of him switching to cardiology or something. Lol
    I refrained, though. And I'm rather proud of that.

Ha....

Reminds me when I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled out under gas by a female orthodontist. I looked at her and said, so you come here often. She and her staff erupted in laughter and I felt pretty darn cool under the influence of drugs.

Lol charmer even when you're getting knocked out, eh? Also, next time you're lurking outside my house, you may as well come to the door. There's always coffee on and usually banana bread. :)
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    My husband and I play video games together when the kids go to bed. I've never beaten him in 12yrs. Ever.

We were sat down and told before we got married that the likely hood of me being able to get pregnant was less than 10% and that was if we used fertility drugs. We have 4 and no drugs were needed.

I almost went to med school.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I started dance at the age of 6 and was classically trained by Patsy Swayze (Patrick Swayze's Mom) until I was 14, although I continued with dance until I was 17.

There, I probably surprised them by not posting something of a sexual nature! LOL
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old virgin.
    Actually, that's not really a surprise if you look at me lmfao.
    I also have strange dreams involving people I've met on here, and I wake up freaking out most nights.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I have Trypophobia (not diagnosed)----which is a fear of clusters of holes, and things like the Dried Lotus Flower gives me chills. I know when you google Trypophobia, some of the images you see on google are photoshopped----but it still creeps me out.

I think my Trypophobia stemmed from a National Geographic episode that I saw when I was a young child. It was a documentary of a toad (Surinam toad) where the eggs sink into the mothers skin (on her back) and form outer pockets and they emerge (pop out) from those pockets off the mothers back. Youtube that toad---if you feel inclined. It would be interesting if I wasn't so creeped out by it. That National Geographic episode gave me nightmares, and I still get goosebumps when I think about it. It's just super creepy gross...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I started dance at the age of 6 and was classically trained by Patsy Swayze (Patrick Swayze's Mom) until I was 14, although I continued with dance until I was 17.

There, I probably surprised them by not posting something of a sexual nature! LOL

Only came back to this post because i saw it in my newsfeed and wondered what tidbit of a sexual nature you were divulging this time!
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I did girl on girl web-cam shows for a short period of time and took myself on vacation. My name was Ava Givings :tongue:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for my martial arts instructor. My much younger martial arts instructor. The cougar in me is quite impressed with my stellar self control around this fella.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    can't believe how popular this is lol

This is also very funny too. It is funny what other people make up or maybe it is true. :)

I shared two things that are very true about myself. :)
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I can guess the temperature within a degree or two so can my youngest daughter we used to play a game to see who would be the closest when we came upon a thermometer. We also played who can guess how much it's going to cost at the checkout and she beat me almost every time.

I love movies that are so bad they are good and some that are just so bad they are really bad. I haven't seen Manos the Hands of Fate yet though, but I have seen a few you tube clips.

I like almost every genre of music, but I am picky within each genre, even if that doesn't make sense.

I got chased by a horse when I was 7 and the only reason I am alive is because I did a figure eight run between two trees.

I rarely panic. When I lived in an apartment there would be a fire alarm going off and I usually didn't even leave my apartment unless I heard firemen then I would just scoot out my window.

I like seeing men in drag.

I like that show Are you faster than a Redneck, those guys crack me up.

I don't care that people think I am weird. No matter how weird they think I am they are wrong anyway, I am weirder than that.