58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• cdwilson2003
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!
  • misseseaj2010
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,946 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing! I hate it when people say that women our age can't lose weight. Thanks for proving them wrong!
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    great job thats amazing
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congratulations, you are fabulous!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...totally inspiring. It is great to know that through dedication you can accomplish anything. You should be so very proud. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story and keep up the great work.
  • dixiechic60
    dixiechic60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing job.....such an inspiration!
  • herz28camaro
    herz28camaro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I cant thank you enough. your inspirational Story has touched my soul.. it is so diffcult to stay on track. I've done it in the past and the older I get the harder it gets for me. thank you again.. stay blessed
    :smile:
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Thanks for inspiring and showing that hard work really does pay off :flowerforyou:
  • 2eatcake
    2eatcake Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats!! Thanks for posting your story. I too am an emotional eater, but I also hate exercise, I must change this!!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    loved ur story and very proud of you!!! You look GREAT!! also ur story was very encouraging and helped me in more ways than you can explain! I too will start logging my weight loss weekly and start logging the things that im doing to keep up with my exercise regimen. Great idea and was really impressed! thanks for paying it forward and a story well told! :flowerforyou:
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are just an amazing warrior!!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Amazing work!!
  • tmiracle11
    Options
    Wow you look great! I bet you feel amazing too! Great job, I hope to make it to my goal weight as well!
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    That is fantastic!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congratulations on your tenacity and focus!

i say you now dye your hair and rock a dress and you'll look 20yrs younger :wink:

congrats again :flowerforyou:
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh I just love you! What a beautiful inspiration! Way to go! You look amazing xo
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    This makes me really happy...like...tears-in-the-eyes happy (if I were the kind of guy who gets tears in his eyes:)

Great work! Congratulations! :)
  • redchevy54
    redchevy54 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Thank you.
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!