58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is so captivating and inspiring. Thank you very much for sharing it!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You have done such great work!
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    I am speechless. What an achievement. Well done!!! You are BEAUTIFUL.
  • Lulufifi1994
    Lulufifi1994 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You've achieved so much. :)
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! So Inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    this is such an insperation you look so amazing :D I am proud of you and I dont even know you I love your story it really hit me hard thanks for being such an insperation
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have to say that this has to be one of the most inspiring posts I have ever read. I'm a 53 year old menopausal "goddess" :wink: that has lost the weight only to gain it back. This website has helped with all of the supportive people too.

Thank you for sharing this.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved reading this post! I am 54, and since August have lost 17 pounds. I am only a few pounds away from my goal weight. I think it is so encouraging to see us older gals still able to lose despite what commercials say! Yea for you!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    So motivating! You are inspiring.
  • mollymao
    mollymao Posts: 13
    Options
    Loved your story - inspiring, and you made me laugh too!
  • CysterWigs
    CysterWigs Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing! Such an inspiration!!!!
  • LauraRose03
    LauraRose03 Posts: 140
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!!!! Such an inspiration!
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you are awesome & inspiring!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    "In October 2012 I signed up to walk my first 5K and my sister surprised me by driving 600 miles to walk it with me!!" This right here gave me tears. So sweet of your sister to do this with you!!

Besides you look awesome and congrats on your journey :)
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing. Congratulations.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    How amazing!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    "In October 2012 I signed up to walk my first 5K and my sister surprised me by driving 600 miles to walk it with me!!" This right here gave me tears. So sweet of your sister to do this with you!!

Besides you look awesome and congrats on your journey :)

Thank you...my sister is my inspiration. She signed up with MFP a couple weeks after I did. She has more to lose than I did and just this past weekend she crossed over her 100 POUNDS LOST! (in 8 months with diet, exercise and MFP!) AND she's 60 years old! 8 more pounds and I'll be welcoming her to ONE-derland :-) and we are planning on doing the same 5K together this year in October--we'll be MUCH faster and MUCH slimmer :-)
  • LoveRwanda
    Options
    I am new to MFP and need to lose 40-50 lbs. I will be 58 in September this year and am now considered through menopause. My concern has been that I will not be able to lose at this point. Reading your inspirational story is giving me hope and encouragement that I can in fact do it. You look fabulous and give you a huge high five for your success in losing the weight. I hope I can do as well. Thanks so much for sharing your story and pics.
    Sylvie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!