Why are you proud of yourself?

Options

Replies

• ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've been going for almost 90 days and I am just as motivated now as I was then.

I've lost over 10% of my body weight and am well on my way to 20%.

I'm more active all day.

I am enjoying my food more and cooking interesting recipes.

I managed to do my 50 mile April challenge by the 15th (I'm now 8.5 miles over my target)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Im proud that I can run on my treadmill! :)
  • RAREBIRDART
    RAREBIRDART Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because I've lost 46 lbs in 3 1/2 months, and my boyfriend where he has lost just the same.
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is the best topic I have seen on here!
    Im proud of myself for completing 3 days of the 30 day shred (so far)! I get out of bed and think "ohh my gosh I cannot do it today im so sore" but I look at my baby girl and I think "I have to do it! I want to be able to keep up with my daughter when she starts crawling and walking!" and I do it :) I know its only 3 days but to me its such a huge step!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I made it past week 3; usually after 3 weeks I give up: well I am currently on week14 with 37 pounds gone!! I am not quitting. I am also proud because I been working towards a 12 minute mile and a half and I currently took my time from 30 minutes to 15 minutes so close!!!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I' m proud of sticking to the healthy eating and weightloss for over 2 year ( its now a lifestyle).
    I'm proud of going from not being able to run for 1 min to now a 5 k only takes 26.
    I'm proud of the little line I'm getting defining my bicep!
  • lmsorrell1
    lmsorrell1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am proud because over the weekend my teenage daughter said - "Mom - you changed your life. You look really great!"

24758430.png
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because
    I'm 47 and still can change
    I've lost 23 lbs
    I've started dancing again. have done it since my early 20's
    I'm the only guy brave enough in the whole gym to attend an all female Zumba class
    I have a great kid that's on his way to do great things with his life.
    I've a 27 year old marriage and is still going strong.
    I've quit smoking and off it for the past 13 years
    I've learned to eat right.
    I'm awakened and still learning everyday!
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I can jog/run, something I never imagined I would do (and I like it, too!).
    I'm proud I finally got under 200 lbs.
    I'm proud I can almost fit into a size 14 jeans.
    I'm proud I'm eating a LOT healthier than I ever did, incorporating more fruits and veggies in my diet.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Last week I ran my first 5-K and got first place in my age division !!! :bigsmile:

Wow that's really cool!!!
  • HuggzBug
    HuggzBug Posts: 4
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I did not give up after having a torn bicep injury, (from walking a dog that lunged for a squirrel), after just getting started on my weight loss/healthier lifestyle journey. I am proud because I am back to mild exercise and tracking my calories again, and I am still down 13 pounds from the beginning of the year and I've started to lose again. I always give up after 3 - 4 weeks on a plan. Not this time, I'm sticking with it until I'm down to my goal weight. And reading everyone else's successes and what you're proud of just keeps encouraging me. Thank you all.
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for working out yesterday morning, and today, even though it was reeeally hard to get out of bed!!!
    Also, I'm proud of not giving up this time, not even a little bit.
    This is the best thread ever!
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am a 264 pound 45 year old female and i just started the 30 day shred. Day one done and over with. If i can do it you can to! I can't believe i actually started it.

OMG, I'm proud of you too!!!! Be encouraged! Keep it up!
  • Turtle1794
    Options
    Wow, every time I come back and read some of these I'm amazed by all of the effort you guys put into this. :) Nice!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Im prou d of my self for quitting alcohol and cigerettes
    i am proud o f my self for losing weight and exercising daily and making healthier food choices
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I am proud because...

...I can now run on a treadmill for half an hour straight.
    ...I am now wearing size 12 (UK) clothes comfortably instead of squeezing myself into them.
    ...I like what I see when I look in the mirror now, even in just my underwear.
    ...I have lost a stone and a half
    ...I know I can lose more
    ...I have made the lifestyle change I set out to make :smile:
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm proud for completing Couch to 5k! I was a complete non-runner two months ago.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am proud because I started back in Jan and haven't given up. I have maintained a 10 pound loss, have eaten better than ever (used to be a fast/junk food junkie) and am able to say 2 pieces of pizza only - instead of the entire thing. I started working out and have gradually increased how much and tried new things!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    I am really proud that at 63 I have stuck with this since June 2012 and have lost 40 lbs. I feel amazing and like the way I look now although I want to lose a bit more. My husband of 67 really fancies me! I have the beginning of abs and slim, hard thighs. I am using dumbells. I work out for an hour every day and do other exercises. I am wearing skinny jeans and tight tops! What's not to be proud of!
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can actually go in the store, and out to eat, and say no to the junk food that my body was taking in. I am proud of myself for being able to say NO.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!