Same weight Different body (Pic)

Options

Replies

• alwayskungfu
    Options
    Fantastic work, I have similar results and would post B & A pics of myself only I move too fast for cameras. :glasses:
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME! You go girl!
  • memubo99
    memubo99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic !
    I must take before and after pics. To me its about size and fitting into clothes and not the final number on the scales. But I think we are all conditioned to go on the scales reading. You are proof that we shouldn't.

Thank you
  • teresaforeman91
    teresaforeman91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! You look amazing! :) I think I'll kiss my scales goodbye!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words!
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Such a great example! You're getting some awesome tone!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thanks so much for sharing. Congrats on your transformation.
  • gscott5446
    Options
    not just the nice tricep, but the whole shoulder area looks fantastic. great pics to show the differences that the scale won't tell you about! congrats on the transformation

THIS:wink:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. I think weight goals are okay for those who have a decent amount of fat mass to lose (50+); but for persons with 10 to 30 lbs to go, it's best to evaluate progress by pictures and focus on improving body composition (reducing fat mass/increasing lean mass). There are simply too many factors that influence scale weight to use it as the primary assessment method.
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! More proportional
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. I think weight goals are okay for those who have a decent amount of fat mass to lose (50+); but for persons with 10 to 30 lbs to go, it's best to evaluate progress by pictures and focus on improving body composition (reducing fat mass/increasing lean mass). There are simply too many factors that influence scale weight to use it as the primary assessment method.

I totally agree!!!
  • amymcs
    amymcs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    girl that looks awesome! thanks for the pics!!!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love this! You look amazing!
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you for sharing this! I am having no scale changes and this is great motivation! Congrats!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I love seeing pictures like this just goes to show there is more to life than the scales.
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look so much more fit now. Good attitude. Great job!
  • borninbcn
    borninbcn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow u look great!! well done
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your post SOOO MUCH!!!! thank you for giving me & all the other "scale obsessed" mfpers LOTS of hope!! you rock and congrats xxxxxx
  • TMartinFranklin
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talking about!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!