Calling all the FUN-SIZED people! 5ft and under

Options

Replies

• Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love it! You guys are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 5'1 at a weight of 214.2 lbs , trying to lose some more as well but surely and slowly it will come. I started out at 252.
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I have been really bad in the past to quit when no results were seen as well. But this time it seems different. I have a new approach to this LARGE amount of weight I have to lose. I guess I'm just sooooooo sick and tired of looking in the mirror and wanting to cry because of the way I look. :sad: But you know what, if we shorties stick together and encourage and inspire one another, then I know that we can do this! :happy: So, what do ya say! Let's get out there and make it Happen! :bigsmile:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this is going to be a short thread.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Another FUN-SIZE here!!! LOL

5' even and have lost about 60lbs so far! Feel free to add me anyone! :flowerforyou:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i am 4'11. joined mfp in 2011 and lost 65 pounds but gained it all back and now i am trying again. i am down 17 so far and weigh in is in a few days :) i did it once and i can AND WILL do it again! i always welcome encouragement and will return it! feel free to add me :smile:
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    4"11 here... making progress...will stay at maintenance thru the summer go in bluk mode fall and try to cut during winter to be ready for summer 2014.... My diary is open...
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    4'10.5" lost it all in 2010 then had to do it again last year....this time I'm keeping it off for good. Hope I have this picture posting right.

cc8d6a9c-ed78-4445-abd4-25fa5f0a5ce6.jpg[/URL]
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and have lost approximately 6 pounds since I started really sticking to MFP and started jogging again a little over a month ago. It is doable. I'm actually thinking of taking 1 month progress pics tonight just to see the changes...I feel them, my clothes are getting looser which is an AWESOME Feeling!
  • nvstlrgrl
    nvstlrgrl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'1" so very close to being fun sized :) My journey started when I got extemely sick in January. I was up to 156. Currently I am at 133 and looking to lose at least 13 more. I could definitely use some friends along the way so please feel free to add me. I have seemed to stalled on my weight since starting MFP and would love the support and advice of others.
  • lindseycambra
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and about 168... I would like to lose around 35lbs but it seems so far away... I feel motivated but then *bam* I want to just eat whats around.... I know it is possible though. :)
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I have been really bad in the past to quit when no results were seen as well. But this time it seems different. I have a new approach to this LARGE amount of weight I have to lose. I guess I'm just sooooooo sick and tired of looking in the mirror and wanting to cry because of the way I look. :sad: But you know what, if we shorties stick together and encourage and inspire one another, then I know that we can do this! :happy: So, what do ya say! Let's get out there and make it Happen! :bigsmile:

^^^^^this
  • joanmarie64
    Options
    bump
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2".....I consider myself fun sized. D: I wanna be included! ;~;
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this is going to be a short thread.

LOL!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Don't have any before pics at the moment, but I'm 5'0, and I've lost over 100 lbs in the past 3 years. I'd been overweight all my life, so I never really knew there was a tiny chick hiding under all that fat. I just assumed I was born to be thick, but lo and behold, I have collar bones and jaw bones and cheek bones, and I can shop in the petite section!

My advice is just refuse to quit. It took several months before I could see or feel any noticeable difference in the way I looked or in how my clothes fit, and it would've been so easy for me to say "This is too hard. I quit." But somehow I kept going, and the pounds fell off, and I'm in waaaay better shape now, at 30, than I've ever been in my life. I actually weigh less now than I did when I started 8th grade.

You can do this. It won't be easy, but it's not supposed to be. And if it ever becomes easy, you're doing it wrong.
  • av2girl
    av2girl Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new I just started but I am 5' and 218 I would love some "fun sized" friends so we can motivate each other :) I love seeing all these successful pictures it gives me hope!!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, 31 years old. I started at 188 lbs and I'm currently sitting at 160 lbs. I lost twenty-eight pounds in 5 months. I'd like to lose 10 more to reach my first goal, and ultimately, 20 more to get to 140. But, I'm looking at this one step at a time. I do Jillian Michaels workouts religiously and I walk a lot.

554573_10151603157318735_1684793835_n.jpg
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures.

But I'm 4'11 and 131 at the moment.

Trying to get down to around 110. :)
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Is it incredibly difficult for everyone to lose even just 1-2 pounds when you're "fun-sized"?
    My taller friends seem to be able to drop 10-20pounds, while I struggle with my last 5-10pounds. Constant 5-10pounds.
    I move working out (4-6times a week) and eating healthy up the priority list --> I can tone up/lose the 5pounds.
    Then LIFE gets in the way, and I only work out 1-2times a week, and not as food conscious --> here comes back these 5pounds.

Yo yo.
    How do you keep your last 5pounds off?

need to learn about cutting, while keeping lean mass.

looking for support,
    Amanda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!