Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    After a not-so-skinny Tuesday, I'm definitely in!
  • Spanx71
    Spanx71 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am in and could totally use a buddy
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    After a not-so-skinny Tuesday, I'm definitely in!

I too had one of these... I will definitely be in.. especially since my weigh in is on Thursday... !

2 hours of cardio... Yikes!
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'll commit to this! Got a run and weight training already scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe I'll add in the stationary bike at the gym, too? Still working on the water thing. My trainer wants me to get 140 oz/day. I'm doing good to get half that. So, I will shoot for the full 140 tomorrow!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I am IN! Food yesterday was NOT good and for some reason I've been slacking on the water! Not good since I work outside. See you all tomorrow.
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :wink: In....... planning on riding bike to work and back. Have increased my water intake to ~80 oz/day. Planning on high-fiber breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thanks Fab!! :heart:
  • alzada84
    alzada84 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. The days of the week aren't any different for me but I can always use extra motivation!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for tomorrow! I got my salad all ready for my lunch @ work...romaine lettuce, blueberries, strawberries, ham & feta cheese with strawberry balsamic vinegar! Yum! Have my snacks packed as well....cheese stick, yogurt, granola bar, craisins. I always pack extra just in case! :happy:

Gotta get to bed....belly dancing & jumping jacks in the morning, walks on break @ work, and Zumba class tomorrow night!

18-20 8oz water's planned as well! Happy Skinny Wednesday everyone! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for tomorrow! I got my salad all ready for my lunch @ work...romaine lettuce, blueberries, strawberries, ham & feta cheese with strawberry balsamic vinegar! Yum! Have my snacks packed as well....cheese stick, yogurt, granola bar, craisins. I always pack extra just in case! :happy:

Gotta get to bed....belly dancing & jumping jacks in the morning, walks on break @ work, and Zumba class tomorrow night!

18-20 8oz water's planned as well! Happy Skinny Wednesday everyone! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Kelly

Holy smokes.. You are an inspiration to me, Kelly.. You go girl!!!

I am going to try to do half of what she said -hee hee-
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning ladies.......and gents if there are any, I had vowed last night to do an AM work out....well that didn't happen, when my alarm went off at 4am....I just knew if I got out of bed i would not be able to bring it to my work out, but all is NOT lost. I still vow to do stairs at least once today ( I work on the 11th floor) AND 2 hours of cardio this afternoon. My overall Calorie burn goal today is 1200, as 1000, is the most i've ever done, and that was with almost an hour and a half of cardio. LETS DO THIS!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Off to work...but up for the challange today....going to do my 90 min. workout after work...looks like the weather is going to cooperate!!....talk to you all later....good WED challange to everyone!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    First 32 ounces of water down!! this is a huge accomplishement for me, because it is only 730 am and this is when I usually START drinking water, and only get 32 ounces in at work then 32 ounces at home, so since i have to double the 64 I usually ge to today i'm off to a GREAT start!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    First 32 ounces of water down!! this is a huge accomplishement for me, because it is only 730 am and this is when I usually START drinking water, and only get 32 ounces in at work then 32 ounces at home, so since i have to double the 64 I usually ge to today i'm off to a GREAT start!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm 28oz in and headed out for a walk, not sure if I'm doing c25k just yet today as it's only 7:10am and it's pretty hot with heat index at 89 already.yuck! So I plan on swimming today for a good 90min and I'll have an evening walk.

Today is my parents 26th wedding anniversary and I'm waiting for 9am to roll around so I can head over and pick up my brothers for the day. I'm sure they won't mind going swimming after lunch :D TOM is still kicking my *kitten* so I'm trying not to push myself too much, so a walk and swimming shouldn't be too bad for right now. Depending on the cramps, I may dance later. Not sure yet. Hope you all have a successful S.W.!!!

See ya in a lil while! Bru
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am in desperate need of a Skinny Wednesday! Im in
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I see some great plans of action for a super duper Skinny Wed! Kelly, I wish I was a great planner like you! You are my inspiration today! My goal is to eat light.....up that water (my biggest challenge) and snack only on fruit. I am a snackaholic! If I limit myself to fruit only for snacks I can shave some cals off......Still must hit the mat for exercise (stinkin cast) so I will do that double time! Get that cast changed today....still another plaster cast, but I will be able to put weight on the foot as pain allows after today....anyway......HAVE A SUPER SKINNY WED EVERYBODY!!!! Check in and out and let us know how it is going with you and encourage someone else.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you! You are diligent, hardworking, beautiful people who deserve to look and feel your very best! Let's rock it today! :bigsmile:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Good Morning SWC pals...& thx again Fab50!

I love Weds....my dedicated Zumba day &
    my kids know not to get me all tangled up in their usual run-me-heres....this is my personal day, yea!!!

Ok, so it's Super Hula Hoop WiiFit+ this morning (just as soon as my college kids leave for class), a round of at-home Zumba (just found an outrageous video online & gotta try it), then off to my fav Zumba class mid-morning!

Yoga rounds out my afternoon....it's almost as great of a workout! really.
    I always get my water, no probs with 60 - 70 oz.

Gonna try and have fish for supper...grilled w/a salad

Feels like & looks like I may have broken through that wall! hooah :devil:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Ok ladies 64 ounces of water in!!! half way there!!! and its only 10 am!!! and I did the stairs......123 claories down 1077 to go I've done that in about 1 1/2 hours on the tread mil before so 2 hours will defainlty yeild that.....I am super sore from crossfit- the good kind of sore....even my butt hurts!!! I'll probably mix in some more walking and ellptical than usaul but hey its good to change things around a bit, never let my body settle in to one thing. I LOVE SWC!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I AM IN! What a great day. Dentist early this a. m. Accounting this afternoon. Lots of time in betweebn for heavy work, elliptical, and cardio.

Have a Super Skinny Wednesday!

Alice
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Checking in!!! I just did 40 minutes on the bike and 20 mins walking with a little incline! I have had some fruit and I have already drank 40 oz...... Im looking to hit all my DOUBLES today!