Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options

Replies

• fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    the kardashian's...because they are famous for no reason.
  • smlesan
    smlesan Posts: 63
    Options
    Lady Gaga and her little monster .... they drive me nuts
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hate Will Ferrell. He never makes me laugh, just makes me feel like punching him in the nads.
    Sarah Jessica Parker. She looks like a foot and a horse all at once.
    Megan Fox. People (I mean men) make such a big deal out of her but I don't see what's so special about her.
    Channing Tatum... Because he's too damn good looking. Just be mine already... Jk... Sort of.
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    Delta Goodrem. Watch the Voice AU and you'll understand why.
    Haha, yup. Every time Seal compliments her I laugh. Loudly.
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    Taylor Swift has been annoying me a fair bit lately. She's got a bit of a nasty streak to her
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Justin Bieber and his fans. They be cray cray.
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    Kate Middleton...or whatever she goes by these days...only because I live in America and am tired of hearing about some British royal on the news, in the newspaper, in the magazines all the damn time. She's not the only lady to have ever been pregnant, ya know.

We hate hearing about her too....
  • kirstie1926
    Options
    hands down gwyneth paltrow and meg ryan comes in a close second.
  • estellem75
    estellem75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree with your Nicholas Cage dislike. I was enjoying watching The Croods until I realized he was doing on of the voices, after which all I could think of was his "droopy" demeanor.
  • Nicola06041985
    Options
    GOK WAN - he irritates me so much.
  • kirstie1926
    Options
    i also gotta add will smith.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of irritating celebrities. I'm sure the ratio is about the same as it is to us regular folk. What I find irritating is tabloid reporting, papparazzi and reality show reporting.

If I had an army of dipsticks following me around and sensationalizing every move I made, I'd probably be one of the most irritating assh*les in recent history, too.

For crying out loud, why can't we leave these peope alone and celebrate own own lives, instead of living vicariously through theirs?

THIS

I find the whole concept of "celebrity" irritating, along with the idea of liking someone just because they're famous. I'm more interested in what they did to get famous, and I'm really not all that bothered about what they do in their daily lives. If I like someone's ability to write or sing, then I'll be interested in their books or songs, not what they eat for breakfast.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Justin Bieber. Can't stand the little f***er!

33141513.png
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Darren Criss. Ughhhhh he is invading and ruining my life. I don't even know what it is about him that bothers me so much, but when I see his face, I just get filled with such rage.

I was gonna say him, but for different reasons... (just thinking of him makes my heart flutter....)
    He's so gorgeous and talented and goreous and did I say gorgeous ?
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Darren Criss. Ughhhhh he is invading and ruining my life. I don't even know what it is about him that bothers me so much, but when I see his face, I just get filled with such rage.

I was gonna say him, but for different reasons... (just thinking of him makes my heart flutter....)

I will give him credit where it's due! The songs he wrote for the Potter musicals were fantastic! And he's definitely talented in that aspect. But other than that, I really just can't stand anything about him. Even before the Glee craze, when I only knew him from Starkid, there was something about him that just really bothered me. And I STILL don't know what it is (although I could list a lot of things I don't like, but I don't wanna be rude ;) )
  • jessicajoybanta87
    jessicajoybanta87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How could I forget Bruce Willis! He thinks he's a bad *kitten* but really he's a bald retard!
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    Jim Carrey - Just that goofy look on his face and his voice drive me over the edge!

Tom Cruise - Need I explain this one? He's a nutjob!
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I will give him credit where it's due! The songs he wrote for the Potter musicals were fantastic! And he's definitely talented in that aspect. But other than that, I really just can't stand anything about him. Even before the Glee craze, when I only knew him from Starkid, there was something about him that just really bothered me. And I STILL don't know what it is (although I could list a lot of things I don't like, but I don't wanna be rude ;) )

Do tell ! I'm interested, because I know I'm biased ! Maybe it's the eyebrows...
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian. I don't know why maybe because little girls look up to her and she's a mean'ol slut.
  • kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Russell Brand
    Lindsey Lohan
    Kate Gosselin