Lower Back Tattoos

Options

Replies

• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    How about we all call those don't have tattoo's BORING?

This is correct, I'm totally boring. I'm tired of being judged, so I'm planning on a zombie face tattoo to become un-boring! :glasses: People can't judge me then.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of tattoos period. I don't care where they are so long as they are well done and have some meaning.

YEP this! :flowerforyou:
  • Mama_Burkhart
    Mama_Burkhart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think all tattoos are eyesores. They make attractive people look kind of trashy. Just my humble opinion.

+1 Judgmental Point for you.
    LEVEL UP!

LOL so true! I have almost 20, and at least 1/2 are for my kids
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't think people should be judged for having or NOT having tattoos. I don't consider my friends boring because they don't have any.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I don't have one in that location, but personally, I think they look very sexy there. If it's done right.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Expressing yourself is a sacred human right and it doesn't matter where you get your tattoo or what it is, as long as its personal to you.

DiarrheaTrampStamp_thumb.jpg
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Got 3 large tattoos and one small one and i'm not even close to being done, my body is a canvas and I will have it decorated!!!!
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    I think it kind of depends on the person- I have multiple tattoos and I've had people say that I pull it off well and don't look as 'rough' or harsh as some girls can. I think as long as you believe in them, you have a reason for them and you stay true to yourself; that is all that matters. It’s your body do what you want to it. My family hates that I have tattoos (I’m about the only one that has multiple ones that are visible everyday), but they have to accept it. Thankfully I have a great man that has tattoos himself and find tattoos on me sexy ;)
  • vttym
    vttym Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Those jumping on the person that said tattoos make people look trashy need to back off just a little.

They said that they think it makes people look trashy. They didn't say that all people with tattoos are trashy.

If I grow my hair and beard out, and dress in raggy clothes, I might look like some washed up pothead, even if I'm not. And that's based on my opinion of what a washed up pothead is.

My sister-in-law has tattoos from head to toe. She's an awesome person that I'm glad is in my life.

Do I think she *looks* trashy? A little. Does it change my opinion of her? Nope.

To the OPs original question - I've never seen a lower-back tattoo that doesn't *look* trashy.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I think all tattoos are eyesores. They make attractive people look kind of trashy. Just my humble opinion.

You know what else makes people look kind of trashy? Judgmental comments.

I definitely agree! Judgmetal comments are definitely not classy. I have four tattoos. Three are on my back and one is on the top of my foot. I have one just above the normal "tramp stamp" area. It doesn't show if my shirt comes up a little bit like tattoos in that lower spot do. I have mine so that I can keep them covered for work if needed. I love my tattoos and I wouldn't change them. My body is my canvas...I'll do what I want with it :)
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of tattoos period. I don't care where they are so long as they are well done and have some meaning.

@IronMikeFox....I totally agree!! Plus Tats are a big turn-on for me, jus sayin... :happy:
  • Nefertaria
    Nefertaria Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a few tattoos, educated, work in a corporate setting, and I agree with several post as long as the person is happy with it so what. :-)
  • beverlybw
    beverlybw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't have one currently, but getting a tramp stamp is one of my main motivation for loosing my last few pounds. ;P I don't think that they're classy, but that's the appeal isn't it? The point is to draw attention to the more sexual parts of your body. I love tattoos, I love the art and the culture behind them, and I have several. I have no problem with stuffy people voicing their opinion, that is the point of a discussion forum, but I know for sure that tact IS always considered classy, therefore lack of tact IS considered "trashy". I'm 22, I have a kid, I have tattoos, and I'm in a loving relationship. I don't think that a tramp stamp could stop me from throwing on a slinky little black dress and sitting down at an expensive restaurant and being perceived as a classy lady. Nor do I think wearing my fishnet shirt high enough to completely show off a back piece at a concert is trashy. I do agree that a large number of tattoos are done without thought, and later can lead to regret. BUT I digress... summing up, YOU"RE body is a canvas, paint it how YOU want.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I think a lower back tattoo looks amazing....IF...... the lower back and *kitten* are amazing LOL Tattoos look great on tight toned skin or body parts.....not so much on saggy fat areas.....

The whole reason don't have one yet is there was not one place on my body I was proud of or wanted to draw attention to.....

I am working on that, and once it's fixed....damn right I will have tattoos.....and maybe...one on my lower back :wink:
  • Nefertaria
    Nefertaria Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Expressing yourself is a sacred human right and it doesn't matter where you get your tattoo or what it is, as long as its personal to you.

Now this is funny!!!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options

You know what else makes people look kind of trashy? Judgmental comments.
    Yup. However, the OP did ask for their opinion and, right or not, that is this person's opinion.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    There's an awful lot of judgement being thrown around this post...

I say to each their own. I have several tattoos (no tramp stamp). Those that don't know me, would never guess this. Call me boring, maybe? I know plenty of people with "tramp stamps" that look nice and plenty that don't. Depends on the design and quality. I personally won't have one done.

I think the thing to remember is that people get tattoos for different reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a person. It doesn't change who they are. And, just because someone doesn't have a tattoo, it doesn't mean they're boring... Geez people, grow up.
  • SCrompton
    SCrompton Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I got a tattoo on my lower back when I lost 100 pounds. It says beauty and has roses around it...and I love it everyday! I don't wear clothes to show it off because it is for me. It represents a lot of hard work and a goal that was reached. Me and my hubby see it (and he thinks it's sexy and knows what I went through to get it)... and then it's kind of like a fun surprise when you are in a situation where people would see it (in a bathing suit). People don't know that I have it and definitely doesn't classify me as any "type" of woman because it's very rarely shown. I think it is sexy and beautiful

<<<<
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    There's an awful lot of judgement being thrown around this post...

I say to each their own. I have several tattoos (no tramp stamp). Those that don't know me, would never guess this. Call me boring, maybe? I know plenty of people with "tramp stamps" that look nice and plenty that don't. Depends on the design and quality. I personally won't have one done.

I think the thing to remember is that people get tattoos for different reasons. It doesn't make them any less of a person. It doesn't change who they are. And, just because someone doesn't have a tattoo, it doesn't mean they're boring... Geez people, grow up.

It's true......her tats are hot....She couldn't post the pics here because it would get her a strike.....but they are great. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

What a lousy photoshop job.