Lower Back Tattoos

Options

Replies

• llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I also despise the use of 'tats' and 'ink' but I don't jump on people for it lol
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I also despise the use of 'tats' and 'ink' but I don't jump on people for it lol
    I love your art.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

tattoo is way too much to type...tats is just easier :)
  • vice350z
    Options
    I love your art.

Do you have any body art, Snoopy?
  • snoopytwins
    Options

Quite possibly...yes.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I hear this rationalization all the time, and disagree with it. People get tattoos for other people, not themselves. It's like saying you wear makeup for yourself. Say I like Superman; I know I like Superman, but I get the tattoo so that others know it too. It is an outward expression. One does not express oneself to oneself, they express themselves to others. It's a really cheap and shallow form of expression in my opinion, too. I would never reduce myself to expressing myself through designs painted on my body. End rant.
    This is the most ridiculous bunch of BS I've ever heard. I have a tattoo planned out of a phoenix. It will be on my ribs. It will be easily covered up everywhere I go. The only person who will see it is me. And I'll see it every freaking day. Do you know why? Because I died. And came back to life. I'm a new person now. I'm not the same as before. I was a quadriplegic, had to learn to walk again, had to learn to read again, had to practice coloring with my 1 and 2 year olds to learn to write again. I have literally been reborn since then. I am stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically. All things the phoenix brings to mind. I will proudly look at that every day for the rest of my life, knowing that I am a survivor and that I came out ahead after, quite literally, coming out of the ashes. This is for ME. No one else. It is how I am choosing to honor where I've been and where I'm going. For ME. When I look in that mirror and see it, I will be reminded of my struggle and the obstacles I've overcome. That is not for any one else. JUST ME.

Go take your judgement and backwards thinking elsewhere.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I saw one that was a cute little bow... But how cute is it going to be when you're 45?
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

I love your art.
    Graciasss

I has more but I'm all in my business suit at work unable for photos (;

BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS CAN STILL HAVE PROFESSIONAL CAREERS.
  • vice350z
    Options

Quite possibly...yes.

intredasting! Holy fugg..its past 12:30...i need to get to bed!!!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I think all tattoos are eyesores. They make attractive people look kind of trashy. Just my humble opinion.

You know what else makes people look kind of trashy? Judgmental comments.

Yes :drinker:

I personally love tattoo's and I had a love for them before I started getting them. It's art, it's beautiful and for most people, it's meaningful and sometimes, cathartic. I have 2 (I'm a beginner :wink: ) but I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'll be doing a teardrop tattoo anytime soon haha but I am proud of the tattoo's I do have on me.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

This is the most ridiculous bunch of BS I've ever heard. I have a tattoo planned out of a phoenix. It will be on my ribs. It will be easily covered up everywhere I go. The only person who will see it is me. And I'll see it every freaking day. Do you know why? Because I died. And came back to life. I'm a new person now. I'm not the same as before. I was a quadriplegic, had to learn to walk again, had to learn to read again, had to practice coloring with my 1 and 2 year olds to learn to write again. I have literally been reborn since then. I am stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically. All things the phoenix brings to mind. I will proudly look at that every day for the rest of my life, knowing that I am a survivor and that I came out ahead after, quite literally, coming out of the ashes. This is for ME. No one else. It is how I am choosing to honor where I've been and where I'm going. For ME. When I look in that mirror and see it, I will be reminded of my struggle and the obstacles I've overcome. That is not for any one else. JUST ME.

Go take your judgement and backwards thinking elsewhere.
    chuck_norris_approves.gif
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Also on that note, I'm getting a tattoo soon symbolizing water, probably not anywhere terribly visible

Why?

To remind me to drink water all the time since I really struggle with that

Also because I ..go with the flow :happy:
  • snoopytwins
    Options
    I saw one that was a cute little bow... But how cute is it going to be when you're 45?
    Omg...I'll fall apart in exactly 7 years...good to know.
  • snoopytwins
    Options
    Also on that note, I'm getting a tattoo soon symbolizing water, probably not anywhere terribly visible

Why?

I have water on me.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

Why?

I have water on me.
    Maybe I'll get a teardrop under my eye..........................................
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

<--- I'll be 45 in 3 years. Pretty sure mine will still be cute. :flowerforyou:
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Slutty but sexy..... Come on although i will not get one i think its a turn on:)
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Means "luck" in Chinese, because I consider myself very lucky and fortunate. Also i study Chinese. :)

249377_550230931660347_834845089_n.jpg
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    when im old and wrinkly, at least i'll be able to entertain myself by making my tattoos talk to me.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

<--- I'll be 45 in 3 years. Pretty sure mine will still be cute. :flowerforyou:
    ddd49396_87096216_awesome_gif.gif