whats a great 0 calorie drink you found?

Options

Replies

• jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Water is what does it. unsweetened hot or iced green tea is awesome too. But something you might not know about that I love is Monster Rehab. 10 calories per 16 oz can. only 3g of sugar. It's an energy drink, which I like because I don't dig coffee too much, and it comes in a couple different flavors mixed with iced tea. I think they have ice tea & lemon of course, iced tea & orange (also good), & iced tea & cranberry I think which I haven't tried.

Check it out
  • AshNoel85
    AshNoel85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you are from but, where i live in Evansville, IN we have something called ICE. Its Sparkling Water. They have a lot of different flavors. 0 calories, 0 Fat, 0 sugar, etc... and it has no aspartame in it. I LOVE it !! I drink mostly plain water but every once in a while i want something else!!

Sparkling water is great!!!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Arizona Diet Decaf Green Tea - Vitamin Water Zero - And of course lots of water!!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I love water with lemon but when I need a little something bubbly I like Fresca. I try to limit "diet" drinks to 1 a day but more realistically I might drink 2. I drink a crap load of water though - like a gallon a day, so I'm not too worried about it.
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Water : )
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Squeeze some MIO into your water if you don't like drinking plain water all the time

MIO!!! I LOVE, I have increased my water intake dramatically after finding this. It helps make water less boring.
  • heroicjoe
    Options
    Water with some mint leaves, very satisfying. Grow your own mint too, its easy.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sparkling ICE. LOVE this stuff. The Lemonade, Grapefruit, and Pineapple Coconut are my FAVORITES!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You know this one is coming... water, plain, or with a slice of lemon or lime... :)
    Yeah, that was me till I heard a story about this...

"Restaurant Lemons Tested Positive for Fecal Matter and E-Coli" :sick:

Now I skip the lemon wedge most of the time.

EEEEWWWWW!!

I love plain ol' water, but some water you get at restaurants tastes horrible. I have recently switched from lemon wedges to those Dasani "flavor enhancing drops"
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My favorite drink is La Croix sparkling water. It has 0 calories, 0 sugar, and 0 sodium. No artificial sweeteners, which I love because they trigger migraines for me. They come in 12oz. cans and in a variety of flavors, right now my favorite is Orange. Yummy! I probably drink about 4 to 6 of these a day.

If not La Croix, then Perrier or Pelligrino with fresh lime slices. Bubbly and so good.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Water, sparkling water with fruit flavour (tesco, sainsburys and asda all do them). Water with Nuun tablets when I workout. Fruit/Herbal teas. Lime and soda water when I'm out as I'm not a big drinker.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm in for any beer under 500 calories a pint
  • RedJess31
    RedJess31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    but still no one told me about this cucumber water please tell me about this???

Cucumber water is perhaps the most delicious water ever. Slice up a cucumber, put the slices in a pitcher of water, and let it sit over night. The next morning you have water infused with cucumber - cucumber water. Some people add mint, lemon or ginger, or sometimes all of the above. Depends on your tastes. I only add cucumbers. It makes the water so tasty and refreshing. I really don't like plain water. But cucumber water has dramatically increased my water intake, which I know was needed.

I also really like the La Croix drinks. My favorite is the Coconut and the Peach Pear ones. I also like the Sparkling ICE drinks, too - Orange Mango, Grapefruit and Pineapple Coconut are my favorites.
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of sprite zero and banana-orange-strawberry crystal light.
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Our water here is disgusting, so I add some zero cal drink mix powder to mask the taste of our water. If I have a glass of decent water, I like to add a slice of cucumber to it instead of lemon or lime. The water tastes very fresh with cucumber.

I really like Monster Absolute Zero. The can is very pretty. :laugh:

I'm addicted to dt. mt. dew too. :ohwell:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    green tea!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    not very original but water!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    ...water and un-sweeten teas....:love:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    diet mountain dew or ice tea packets for your water from crystal light
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I was at lunch the other day and found this soda machine that had about 50 different options of soda and found a diamond in the rough a flavored water with 6 different choices with 5 calories or under that got me thinking of other drinks out there that can be low cal and still great i found mio and other house brand drinks what else is there??????

Oh man, I have two amazing go tos!
    Water.
    Tea.