whats a great 0 calorie drink you found?

Options

Replies

• kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Probably not the healthiest choice, but Monster Absolutely Zero. Zero calories & zero sugar with one carb lol
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    propel and liquid daisani drops or liquid crystal light
  • shiplizard
    shiplizard Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Seconding the Monster Rehab-- I love that stuff. (1.5 times the caffein of the equivalent amount of black coffee, though, so watch out)

Unsweetened tea. I use a bunch of frou-frou herbal blends, steep them up, dump them over ice, life is good.
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Seltzer water
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There are tons of options. Crystal light lemonade, Propel flavored water, store brand flavored water, diet coke, diet sierra mist, and plan water .
  • Clement1ne
    Options
    I gotta say what everyone else is sayin': WATER, H2O, L'EAU

I'll admit I don't drink enough, but I try my best. :tongue:

I also really enjoy Perrier Water, the lime or lemon flavored (not the plain one, yuk!). It's Canadian, not sure where you're from or if it can be found in other countries.

If I have a sore/upset tummy in the early morning when you're getting up for work, having some of this helps me a lot. Try it!

My Nutritionist tells me that fruit juices are very very bad. Super high in sugar and just no good because the fruit's fiber has been stripped in production. Try to avoid it if you can.

Emmalee :smile:
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    H2O
  • pineneedles
    pineneedles Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Water, tea, black coffee. Seriously there are so many favors and types of tea, it's hard to get bored.
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Water, green tea (with lemon), crystal light. I might try coconut water straight from the coconut. I read and heard that it has great benefits.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Cascade Ice Sparkling Water Organic Berry or Lemon Zest flavor with a packet of Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea!
    So refreshing and a change up from regular plain peach mango green tea.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Love lemon water or green tea :)
  • davote
    davote Posts: 7
    Options
    Fresca all the way! Zero calories, no caffeine, tastes great, mixes well with vodka... Boom!!!
  • susan_skipper
    Options
    Mostly water but for breakfast I have a glass of Arizona Diet Ice Tea. Zero calories. I dont drink juice anymore because of the extra calories but I eat a lot of fruit so I dont miss it.
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Water
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Water :happy: . I try to drink at least 12-14 cups a day. If you are not a fan of plain H2O, I would suggest putting a slice of lemon or lime in it to give it a little bit of flavor.
  • catsetc
    catsetc Posts: 1
    Options
    water, yo.
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sparkling ice, mio water enhancer, vitamin water zero. My three favs :smile:
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    WATER with ice cubes & lemon or lime slices OR herb teas :drinker:
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Every night, before I go to bed, I have a cup of green tea and camomile with sage. Mmmmm. The aroma alone is extremely soothing and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. :yawn: :love:

Also, my go-to beverage is water with a squeeze of organic lemon. I drink about 10 cups a day.
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Take a gallon jug. Fill it nearly all the way up with water. Add a 1-2 dropper fulls, or so, of liquid Stevia. Now, add approx. a cup or so of fruit juice.. like grape, cran/grape, etc... My athelete sister makes this and calls it "Special Water."

Now, pour a glass, nearly full of "Special Water," leaving just about a 1/3 cup empty. Then add sparkling water to the Special Water. It's SOOO GOOD and refreshing!!! My sister always keeps a gallon of "Special Water" in the fridge, with another gallon ready to go! It's not "zero" calories, but, it's pretty darn low!! :drinker: