Calling all the FUN-SIZED people! 5ft and under

Options

Replies

• robotshorts
    Options
    wkFgIyP.jpg

sorry about the format. Blue shirt is 22 pounds down. Feels good.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I guess I'm too tall. :wink: I have only always been working on fitness (I'm also a mother of 2).
  • alleshiam
    alleshiam Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm need of inspiration! I'm 4'10 and currently tipping the scale at 180. I would love to see any other shorties out there who have comparison pics of their weight loss journey. Please and thank you. :flowerforyou:
    I'm 5'1 and at about the same weight as you!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I feel so at home here! LOL! I am 5'0" and I have lost 32 pounds so far (I've been at this for about 5 months). I am 12 pounds away from my goal weight!

5991808f-2b42-477c-a044-2ab4f37421be_zps82731d30.jpg
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So exciting to see all the other shorties! Some who have gotten to their goals and some who are only just beginning (again) like me. I do think that being short can have its own challenges with weight loss. I have always had to fight for every pound lost. Now that i am in my 40's it is way way harder than before. I have never had this much trouble taking my weight off before. I am eager to get to know the other shorties on this thread and learn and encourage!
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    I hope this works.. I'm 5ft.. Here i am in the photo on the right. On the left i was 15 pounds (or 7kgs) heavier..I really didn't think i had that much back fat! Hmm the whole picture isn't showing?
    Drawing1.jpg
  • shawtiibabyy
    Options
    Thought i was a rarity at being 24 and only 4ft 11 everyone i know towers above me!!! nice to find some more shorties lol
    Anyway.... Started off at around 146lb after a long struggle with weight issues (my highest weight was nearly 180lb) after having my daughter, used myfitnesspal after App Store recommended it and now 6 months down the line I'm weighing 115lb and only 11lb away from my goal weight :)

Gone from a uk size 18/20 to a uk size 8/10 :) and still proving those who doubted me wrong!

Would post photos but not sure how to as using my phone lol

Keep the confidence to keep trying, never give up and don't let others get you down. Being told I was fat just made me want the weight loss even more and now I've done it I've stuck two fingers up to everyone who said I couldn't!!! Good luck to the other shorties on here :) xxx
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I hope this works.. I'm 5ft.. Here i am in the photo on the right. On the left i was 15 pounds (or 7kgs) heavier..I really didn't think i had that much back fat! Hmm the whole picture isn't showing?
    Drawing1.jpg

You look awesome!

You need to go to the photo in photo bucket, choose to edit the photo, go to resize, and set the width at 550. Then save it, and then use the smaller image to post :). But in the mean time we can right-click and choose "view photo" and we'll still be able to see it.
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    4'11"

Gave birth to 6 kiddos. Highest weight was 165. I am now 120 and a size 2-4

Almost there
    11614737_9036.jpg

That is the stomach of 6 kiddos?!?!?!?! Girl, you give me great hope! You look amazing!!
  • 1lisalou
    Options
    I am 5'2" and can't reach the top 2 shelves. Am I still fun sized, I feel fun sized. Great thread!
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Is it incredibly difficult for everyone to lose even just 1-2 pounds when you're "fun-sized"?
    My taller friends seem to be able to drop 10-20pounds, while I struggle with my last 5-10pounds. Constant 5-10pounds.

Yes! This why everyone here can relate. 10 lbs for us compared to the rest of the world is a major struggle to lose and a major feat when accomplished.
  • 1lisalou
    Options
    Drawing1.jpg

Good work! You look great!!
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    Deleted
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Not quite 4'11...

HW - 225
    CW - 194
    GW - ?? not sure...whenever i feel good in my skin

I lost 50+ pounds a few years back by eating about 1500 calories a day and exercising waaaaay too much. I wasn't tracking calories then but I'm sure I was NETTING negative most days.
    I finally got thyroid regulated, did a metabolism reset and the scale has been dropping again - finally!!!
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    I a 4'10 and about 135. Want to get back to 120. I am 44 and its getting harder and harder and harder!!! Grrr.
    There are some pics of me in my profile. Feel free to add me!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and currently 100lbs, aiming for 89lbs but these binges are really taking over:/
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Haha..."fun sized" here too....I am 48 y.o. and 4' 11" HW=160# CW= 124# GW= 119#, for now....need to set small goals, I seem to achieve those better. Sorry, I have no pictures, but would love more encouragement, so feel free to add me!! And yes, the older one gets...the harder it is for the weight to come off, but that means you just have to try harder and move more...I have a fitbit one and it seems to be working, it keeps me moving and honest in my workouts :wink:
  • littlebutnice
    littlebutnice Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    4'11" and trying to lose about 35 more lbs! I will be 26 in a few weeks :)
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration. I'm barely 5'2" and I'm 151, started MFP at 169 and my heaviest was about 180.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!