WTF! NAKED DUDES

Options
Why the hell do these guys just stand there talking to each other complete naked??? It's because of this reason I change ALONE in the unisex bathroom. Seriously what the hell man!?

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Why are people so damn scared of nudity? I'll never understand
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I clicked on a topic with this name.......

And didn't see no naked dudes :/
  • hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I clicked on a topic with this name.......

And didn't see no naked dudes :/

agreed, where are the pics LOL. We were all born nude
  • M______
    Options
    I wasn't. I had my sunglasses
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do these guys just stand there talking to each other complete naked??? It's because of this reason I change ALONE in the unisex bathroom. Seriously what the hell man!?

Lol I agree actually. I find the naked male body to be very unappealing, and find it weird when people feel so natural talking to each other naked in the locker rooms. I usually change in a bathroom stall.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    What??? It's not normal to have conversations with people nude? OMG, someone pulled the wool over my eyes and I keep doing this daily with random people. SHOOOOOOOT. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will alter my ways immediately.
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    it's always the old dudes
  • diolpah
    diolpah Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Low-level autohomophobia that is subtle enough to go unrecognized, so it manifests as generalized discomfort.

My eyes lingered on an accidental ****-gaze for 0.0034 milliseconds OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE GAY.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Its just skin (shrugsshoulders/)
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Well this was disappointing.
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    Changing your clothes is one thing but having a full on conversation when it only takes a second to put on some pants is weird.
  • M______
    Options
    Its just skin (shrugsshoulders/)

If you're lucky
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wait- where is this and where can I sign up?
  • deandretattooman3
    deandretattooman3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I just came here because I seen the words Naked and Men. Um I have no problem with naked men, where do I sign up for this at?
  • diolpah
    diolpah Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    There's also the minor issue that male sexuality is demonized and shamed in North America, and the consequent assumption that anything associated with it, such as male bodies, are to be hidden from view.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Changing your clothes is one thing but having a full on conversation when it only takes a second to put on some pants is weird.

But, but......I think better with no pants on.
  • paintedr3d
    Options

Low-level autohomophobia that is subtle enough to go unrecognized, so it manifests as generalized discomfort.

My eyes lingered on an accidental ****-gaze for 0.0034 milliseconds OH MY GOD I MIGHT BE GAY.

Not what I'm talking about.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Omg I tried a bigger gym, they had a locker room rather than private changing rooms. You would go in to change and there were naked old guys chatting it up every time. I would get done working out and the same naked old guys were still naked and chatting with other people. I was sure they just hang out in there naked all day!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

Disagree~conversation is not weird, lifting up ones yammers and manicuring is weird.
This discussion has been closed.