Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options

Replies

• jen3355
    Options
    I'm 1200.
  • Oslobluesky
    Options
    A variation on what the above person is requesting, and feel free to add me (as I am shooting for 1300-1500 cal.)

Originally I figured I would just log my food in myfitnesspal.com because they say you don't lose without keeping a diary. But I am thinking it might be helpful to interact more and have some accountability.

I am currently about 400 (402 with clothes after last doctor visit), hit a high 414 this year. Was about 330 in 2000 with 350 kind of being the previous peak. Eventually crashed through that in the past three years, and getting over 400 has been scary. Had a pulmonary embolism last year. I began 2011 at 398, dropped to 378, then hit 361 after the hospital in May, only to rise the rest of the year.

It's always been difficult for me to "diet", so my method includes taking food I enjoy eating and modifying it enough where it's filling, but not too fattening. Also, pretty much eating the same thing all the time (because I like the same stuff, it simplifies record keeping, and I am also trying to manage costs).

I am looking to stay between 1300 on the low end, and 2000 on the high end. My RMR (resting metabolic rate) is 2700 or so. I shoot for 1300, kind of knowing I will come in a bit higher. Ideally I want to be hitting about 1500 a day.

So anyone who wants to add me, feel free. I think I have it set so my diary should appear. My diary is pretty erratic over the past year, so I am thinking that with people looking at what I am eating, it will be an extra set of judgmental (hopefully) and encouraging eyeballs.

I plan to post a picture of my chunky self soon.

(Every two weeks or so, their might be a Thursday "chinese food" entry, using PF Chang values to substitute for food values at my local joint, but those days should come under 2000 as well).
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm usually around 12-1400 (without exercise), and my diary is open as well. Anyone that would like feel free to add me :)
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. i think my diary is open.
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat about 1200 calories a day. My diary will go higher to about 1400-1600 if I exercise enough that day. I try to exercise 6 out of 7 days out of the week... usually hoping to burn around 600 calories. I'm pretty meticulous about adding items to my diary and will make notes from time to time especially if I've gone a bit over in calories. I try to stay consistent, but don't fault me on any days that I might "fall off the wagon".. haha And yes, I don't hide my bad days. I put it all out there! :) Also, I am always interested in skinny ideas/recipes.. and like to use skinnytaste.com from time to time etc for meal ideas. Feel free to add me if my diary interests you.. I'm always looking for new friends! :)
  • rosebud8506
    rosebud8506 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am usually on target, however, the weekends I do allow myself cocktails! Feel free to add me!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am at 1200 a day....this is just my third day with mfp so I am still trying to figure it all out. My first day diary entry I was solely just counting the calories. Second day I realized I need to also factor in the carbs, fat and protein (thought it was too easy! Lol)..... Slowly figuring it out, my diary is open, not the greatest, I need to hit up the grocery store tonight and bring in more options for myself for food! I'll send you a friend request!
  • smj8380
    Options
    Anyone who would like can add me, I just started last week and am within this calorie range. I'm learning as I go and could use some food ideas as well! :)
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a 1200 calorie goal. I workout most days. Recently plateaued for over a month and this week I began trying to make sure I eat about 1600 and the scale has started moving down again. Any other 1200ers please add me as a friend to share diaries. I'll take all the motivation I can get. Also i started a healthy cooking blog with calorie breakdowns to keep me motivated www.petitehealth.com
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but I substitute at least one meal a day for a herbalife shake. :-)
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm not perfect by any standards, but feel free to add me!
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    I range from 1100 to 1600 a day, depending on if i worked out & how much or how long for, but I find my range is about 1300 on most days. Anyone is welcome to add me, my diary is open and i welcome comments and opinions always!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1300-1600 sometimes more. I don't eat super healthy or super bad so if you want to you can look at mine. Good luck! You can do it! One step at a time.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I eat up to 1500 cals a day mainly, feel free to add
  • jlzking
    jlzking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1420 a day, feel free to add me! :)
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and 1200 calorie diet. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've got open diary also on 1200. Always glad of new friends.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time with meal ideas as well.. but I'm working on it lol. I eat 1500 cal and my diary is open to friends.
  • MandiRae1005
    Options
    I have an open diary, 1460 cals a day. I log absolutely everything...anyone feel free to add me :)
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am within that calorie range, not sure if my diary is open. I'll have to look and open it. (I've just started with mfp)
    Although, i've only been here a week and some of the things I have posted is ingredients to make my meals so i can find what the calorie content in them is.

i would love to share recipes that are tasty (in my opinion) and low calorie; feel free to friend me as well and we can swap.